Edge milling machine is a kind of high speed milling cutter working principle, It is a welding auxiliary equipment for opening weld groove of steel plate before welding.Widely used in boiler, pressure vessel manufacturing industry, shipbuilding, electric power, petroleum, chemical machinery, engineering machinery manufacturing, can process all kinds of medium and low carbon steel plate, stainless steel plate and aluminum plate before welding bevel, straight edge, U bevel, etc.
●Application of edge milling machine
●Compared with the traditional edge milling machine
●The characteristics of the milling machine
Edge milling machine is widely used in boiler, pressure vessel manufacturing industry, shipbuilding, electric power, petroleum, chemical machinery, engineering machinery manufacturing, for all kinds of low carbon steel plate, stainless steel plate and aluminum plate before welding groove processing, bevel, straight edge, U-shaped groove can be a milling molding, compared with the edge planer,It has the advantages of low price, low energy consumption, high efficiency, high finish, easy operation and maintenance, etc.
In new edge milling machine can tear open outfit, and through heat treatment, the bed structure is reasonable, the milling head is more stable and reliable operation, the feed system and return completely independent, fast return, high efficiency, convenient adjustment of the Angle of the milling cutter and custom knife plate and standard knife dish interchangeable, it is the upgrading of the traditional edge milling machine.
As an alternative product of planer, edge milling machine has the advantages of high efficiency, high precision and low energy consumption.It is especially suitable for the groove processing of various shapes of carbon steel plate.Generally 6-80mm thickness, 0-60 degrees of arbitrary adjustment.
Performance of self-propelled edge milling machine:
1, Unique driving walking function
2, Special device stable processing accuracy
3, Special cutting all kinds of metal materials
4, Advanced cutting tools and long-term supply of different blades
The above is a brief introduction of our Wincoo edge milling machine, more models and parameters of the milling machine can be clicked into our website.
Since entering Chinese market for more than 10 years, products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd has been sold in nearly thirty provinces, cities and autonomous regions in China, and some overseas markets. The company has production line of advanced technology; meanwhile, Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd designs, develops and processes products for famous domestic installation companies. With professional team, strict management and excellent equipment, the company strives to create the brand of "WINCOO", hydraulic hoist and series supporting products. As an expert of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO with charm of high technology is keen, innovative and forging ahead to establish design language of the company. In an all-inclusive and absorbing and open-minded manner, the hydraulic hoist and hydraulic pump station are perfectly combined to form hydraulic lifting equipment (hydraulic jack). As the founder and disseminator of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO has been building the inverted hydraulic jack and production technology of installation engineering for a long time.We are going to explain how to use the hydraulic jack safely.
●Safe operation code of hydraulic jack
●Precautions for the use of hydraulic jack
●How to repair and maintain hydraulic roof in daily use
1. Hydraulic lifting equipment must be operated by specialized operators;
2. Ground wire must be installed for hydraulic pump station;
3. Check whether motor is rotating in pump indicated direction after startup; motor for this equipment is step-down startup with six second interval. Supply oil for jack after full start of the motor; exhaust air in system via exhaust valve before lifting;
4. Rated pressure for hydraulic system is 25Mpa and pressure indication of pump station pressure gauge cannot exceed 26Mpa;
5. Check clamp block of upper and lower clamps for slip during jack lifting. If block teeth are filled with foreign matters, clean on time and clean the taper sleeve outside block. Grease the taper surface to reduce sliding friction between taper surface and block arc; if teeth shaped surface is severely worn more than 0.4mm, replace block on time. Remove upper and lower clamps and clean after each project. Check wear condition and replace when necessary;
6. Check whether exhaust valve is closed before lifting;
7. Increase pressure slowly during adjustment;
8. System pressure can be at 28Mpa for a short time. Avoid long-term operation for damaging the system;
9. Do not crash high pressure oil pipe with hard objects. Avoid welding slag scorching. Replace high pressure rubber pipe for loss on time;
10. Release the pressure in system via exhaust valve when replacing hydraulic components;
11. Lift jack for a few millimeters when loosening clamp. Unload lower clamp and loosen it;
12. Loosen all lower clamps for butt joint and check; if looseness is inadequate, do not descend jack for opposite joint to avoid lower clamp damage;
13. Adjust pressure precisely when jack is ascending or descending in place. Do not put solenoid valve at neutral position to avoid instantaneous overvoltage;
14. Long-term overload operation is prohibited;
Hydraulic oil level in oil tank should be regularly maintained to normal level. Due to large capacity chamber of piping and hydraulic cylinder, it is mostly required to fill adequate hydraulic oil. After startup, hydraulic oil enters pipeline and cylinder, oil level decreases and filter even shows above oil level. Replenish hydraulic oil once again. It’s inevitable that hydraulic oil has loss during use, therefore, observe oil level regularly and replenish on time to maintain it at the middle position of level meter;
Hydraulic oil shall be kept clean always. Use oil filter vehicle when filling hydraulic oil with filtration precision below 30υm;
Replacing cycle for hydraulic coil is one year for normal operation;
Discharge all residual oil in tank when replacing hydraulic oil and refill after cleaning the tank. Filtration precision of new oil shall not be lower than precision of the system. Oil amount in tank shall be maintained within fixed level range;
Oil temperature shall be appropriate, not more than 60℃. Check for abnormal oil temperature rise. Start hydraulic pump and operate as required after oil temperature reaches 15 ℃ during winter;
Pay attention to the following for initial startup of hydraulic pump:
1) Hydraulic oil level in the tank shall be at the full position of vernier;
2) Check rotation direction of motor and it shall be clockwise seen from motor tail (arrow direction). If the direction id reversed, stop immediately and regain operation after handling;
3) Step up after 10 minutes’ idle operation of pump station;
Pay attention to check return oil filter. Replace cartridge for damage on time;
Before starting and stopping hydraulic pump, unload the overflow valve;
Spares for wear parts (seal ring, clamp block, etc.) shall be available at all times for timely replacement;
Set pressure of overflow valve cannot exceed maximum pressure of hydraulic system;
Check and maintain the jack before operation to ensure there is no oil leakage, clamp and the whole machine is in good condition;
When inserting lifting rod, the jack shall be loosened (loosening nuts at upper and lower clamps are screwed upward in place). Note that lifting rod and jack shall be almost concentric. Reset upper and lower clamps for normal operation and make the jack in operating state;
Prevent mud and sand from entering hydraulic rubber pipes during connection to avoid damaging hydraulic system and the jack;
Overpressure (overload) is prohibited during operation;
Lifting height shall exceed 20-30mm of coaming height and make jack piston at middle position for butt weld;
Make the jack at lifting state when descending the rod and oil pressure cannot be higher than that during lifting, that is to adjust oil pressure below that during normal lifting and then loosen lower clamp. After the jack is back stroke and lifted steel plate falls on newly surrounded plates, the jack bears no load. Loosen upper clamp and lifting rod descends;
According to actual ambient temperature, it is decided to use N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil for the system and mix of other grades is prohibited;
Clean and maintain the jack on time after one project, especially attachment at clamp block teeth. Replace for severe teeth wear and repair the replaced jack.
Time for inspection
Monitor operating status during equipment operation
System pressure is stable and within specified scope.
Noise and vibration
Within 15-60℃, not more than 60℃
Within 105%-85% of rated voltage
For oil leakage of the system
Inspect before startup
Whether at red scale of level meter
Whether overflow valve is loosened
Whether ground wire is installed for pump station
Screw and pipe joints
Regular fastening: once a month
Oil filter and air filter
Regular inspection: once a month
Valve plate of oil tank pipeline
Regular inspection: dismantle, clean and replace sealing during overhaul
Specify as per working conditions and temperature, replace once every 3-4 years generally.
Specify as per working conditions and element quality. Replace for damage on time.
Hydraulic oil pollution test
Test after 1000 hours’ operation of the newly replaced hydraulic oil.
Sample with dedicated container to avoid pollution.
Sample the operating heated oil instead of static oil.
Sample 300-500ml each time.
Test oil plants test report and incorporate the result into equipment record.
Specify inspection cycle as per equipment usage.
High pressure rubber pipe
Specify replacement cycle as per working conditions.
Specify performance inspection of pump, valve, etc. as per working condition.
Hydraulic jacking system as a widely used tank lifting machine, its safety is widely supported and proven.What we said above is more to help you know how to use the hydraulic jack safely and correctly. I hope you found this helpful.
Anyone with a little mechanical knowledge knows that energy can be transformed into each other. It is best to apply this knowledge to the tank hydraulic jacking system to explain the power loss of the hydraulic system. Next, we will introduce in detail how to maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system.
Here is the content list:
l Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from the perspective of power source.
l Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from a pressure perspective.
l Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from the perspective of speed regulation.
Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from the perspective of power source.
On the one hand, the power of tank hydraulic jacking system will cause energy loss and reduce the overall efficiency of the system. On the other hand, this part of the energy lost will be converted into heat energy, which will increase the temperature of the hydraulic oil and the deterioration of the oil. The tank hydraulic jacking system is malfunctioning. Therefore, when designing a tank hydraulic jacking system, under the premise of meeting the requirements of use, full consideration should be given to reducing the power loss of the system.
First of all, considering the power source-pump, considering the diversified working conditions of tank hydraulic jacking system actuators, sometimes the system requires large flow and low pressure; sometimes it requires small flow and high pressure.
Therefore, it is appropriate to choose a pressure-limiting variable pump, because the flow rate of this type of pump changes with the change of the system pressure. When the tank hydraulic jacking system pressure decreases, the flow rate is relatively large, which can satisfy the fast stroke of the actuator. When the tank hydraulic jacking system pressure increases, the flow rate decreases accordingly, which can meet the working stroke of the actuator. This can not only meet the working requirements of the actuator, but also make the power consumption more reasonable.
Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from a pressure perspective.
Second, when hydraulic oil flows through various types of hydraulic valves, there will inevitably be pressure loss and flow loss. This part of the energy loss occupies a large proportion of the total energy loss.
Therefore, reasonable selection of hydraulics and adjustment of pressure valve pressure are also an important aspect of reducing power loss. The flow valve is selected according to the flow adjustment range in the tank hydraulic jacking system and its minimum stable flow can meet the requirements of use. The pressure of the pressure valve should be as low as possible when the hydraulic equipment is working normally.
Maintain the tank hydraulic jacking system from the perspective of speed regulation.
Third, if the actuator has speed regulation requirements, when selecting a speed regulation loop, it is necessary to meet the speed regulation requirements while minimizing power loss. The speed control circuits of common tank hydraulic jacking system mainly include: throttle speed control circuit, volume speed control circuit, volume throttle speed control circuit.
The throttling speed control loop in the tank hydraulic jacking system has large power loss and good low-speed stability. The volumetric speed control circuit has neither overflow loss nor throttling loss, which has high efficiency but poor low-speed stability. If the tank hydraulic jacking system needs to meet both requirements at the same time, a volume throttling speed control circuit composed of a differential pressure variable pump and a throttle valve can be used, and the pressure difference between the two ends of the throttle valve should be as small as possible to reduce pressure loss.
In summary, a reasonable choice of hydraulic pressure is crucial. When the hydraulic oil flows in the pipeline, it will exhibit viscosity, and when the viscosity is too high, it will generate greater internal friction, causing the oil to heat up, and at the same time increase the resistance when the oil flows. When the viscosity is too low, it is easy to cause leakage, which will reduce the volumetric efficiency of the tank hydraulic jacking system.
Therefore, generally choose oil with suitable viscosity and good viscosity-temperature characteristics. In addition, when the oil flows in the pipeline, there are pressure loss and local pressure loss along the way. Therefore, when designing the tank hydraulic jacking system pipeline, the pipeline should be shortened as much as possible while reducing the number of bends.
The above are the recommended maintenance points to avoid the power loss of the oil tank hydraulic jacking system. However, there are many factors that affect the power loss of the tank hydraulic jacking system. Therefore, if specific maintenance is performed on the storage tank hydraulic jacking system, other requirements should be considered comprehensively!
In recent years, with the large-scale application of tank welding machine, the welding quality requirements of tank welding machines are getting higher and higher. The following points should be paid attention to before purchasing tank welding machines.
Here is the content list:
l Know the production performance of tank welding machine in advance.
l Need to understand the characteristics of tank welding machine before buying.
l Detailed description of the purchase reference of tank welding machine.
Applicable materials for tank welding machine:tank welding machine uses ordinary welding wire as the repair material. The materials are: gray iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, die steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper and other conductive metals can be repaired .
Scope of application of tank welding machine: tank welding machine is a professional precision repair welding equipment for small defects such as pinholes, sand holes, pores, cracks, bumps, scratches, pits and mechanical parts surface wear and mold wear. It is widely used in mold industry, foundry industry, electrical appliance manufacturing industry, medical equipment, automobile, shipbuilding, boiler, construction, bridge construction and other industries.
(1) Low heat and normal temperature welding, the matrix does not generate heat, does not produce thermal deformation, the metallographic structure near the welding point is unchanged, there is no stress, no crack, no hard spot hardening phenomenon, and does not affect the machining performance.
(2) Simple operation, multi-purpose in tank welding machine. In addition to the surfacing repair function, it can also strengthen the surface coating of cemented carbide such as tungsten carbide.
(3) Argon gas protection has good adhesion, high welding strength, metallurgical bonding, and re-solidification after the filling material and the matrix are melted at the same time, and the bonding is firm, dense, and does not fall off. After welding repairs, various machining processes such as turning, milling, planing and grinding can be carried out.
(4) The source of tank welding machine is wide, economical and practical, the whole machine is about 30KG, and it can be repaired online.
(5) Rotary self-destructive electrode deposition surfacing welding, easy to operate and high working efficiency.
(6) Environmental protection and no pollution. No harmful gas is generated, it can be directly held by hand, can be seen by eyes, and the welding position is accurate, the welding point is small, and the amount of repair after welding is small.
(7) The tank welding machine repair process is the repeated melting and accumulation of high-frequency welding repair points. No matter the size of the defect, it can be repaired as long as the pen tip can touch.
(8) Pure metal repair, no welding repair trace, welding repair effect meets quality inspection standards.
1. When purchasing tank welding machine products, go to formal manufacturing companies or large shopping malls, and choose brand-name and high-quality products with a high market share. Don't go to a small store for cheap, as the quality of the tank welding machine cannot be guaranteed.
2. Before buying, you can check the operation, conversion and installation of the switch on the panel, the power indicator light is on and off, the fan is normal, whether there is abnormal vibration and buzzing in the power supply part, whether there is a peculiar smell, and whether it is in appearance There are heat generation phenomena such as discoloration to ensure the quality of the tank welding machine and give full play to the performance of the tank welding machine.
3. The dealer can be required to provide a product quality inspection report or certificate when purchasing. Because tank welding machine products are national compulsory certification products, you must confirm whether the product has passed the "3C" certification when purchasing. You can also check online.
4. When purchasing, check whether the nameplate on the product has the name of the manufacturer, production address, specifications, model, welding current adjustment range, load duration, input voltage and current, etc., and then determine what you want to buy according to work needs tank welding machine.
5. Be sure to check whether the product has a grounding screw when purchasing. The grounding screw connection should be well grounded without paint. Whether the movement is clean and the insulation is damaged to ensure safe use. You can also check if necessary.
6. If you want to buy a gas-protected tank welding machine, check whether the accessories are complete, whether the wire feeder is oily, whether it rotates smoothly, whether the connecting cable matches the outer insulation, to ensure the stability of the arc.
What is more? WINCOO provide not only tank welding machines, but also pipe spool fabrication solutions for customers from everywhere!