Before using the fuel tank hydraulic jacking system, you should fully check whether the metal structural components and appearance are intact, whether the sound is normal when running at no load, whether the brake is reliable for heavy load testing, whether the safety limits and protection devices are intact, and the most indispensable Is the safety device reliable?
Here is the content list:
l What are the operational safety requirements for tank hydraulic jacking system?
l What is the safety device of the tank hydraulic jacking system?
l Specific operating rules for tank hydraulic jacking system.
1. Tank hydraulic jacking system drivers and signal personnel must be specially trained
2. Pay attention to whether the tower type learned by the tank hydraulic jacking system driver is consistent with the actual tower type
3. Implement a dedicated person and plane to manage tank hydraulic jacking system, captain responsibility system, and strict handover system
4. The newly installed tank hydraulic jacking system or the tank hydraulic jacking system after overhaul must be commissioned according to the instructions.
5. Keep a safe distance between tank hydraulic jacking system and overhead transmission lines
6. Applicable fire extinguishing equipment should be equipped in the driver's cabin of tank hydraulic jacking system
The installation of tank hydraulic jacking system shall not use aluminum conductor and screw steel as grounding body or underground grounding wire. The wires connected by bolts must have one end. There are three main ways to ground:
① The grounding body adopts regular grounding piles, or 33*4.5 long 1.5m steel pipe, or 70*70 long 1.5m angle steel.
② The grounding plate is made of steel plate or other ductile metal plate, with an area of 1 square meter and a depth of 1.5m from the ground.
③ Copper conductors with a cross-section of not less than 28 mm or steel conductors with a cross-section of not less than 50 mm are buried in the wire slot, and the buried length is determined by the grounding resistance.
In the above three methods, the cross-sectional area of the copper wire drawn from the grounding body should not be less than 25. If the soil is poorly conductive, sodium chloride (table salt) can be buried in the soil. Then fill it with water. For the tank hydraulic jacking system, each rail must be grounded, the two rails should be connected by a wire, and the two rails should also be electrically connected.
l About tank hydraulic jacking system safety device:
1. A safety device that prevents the sling on the hook from slipping off automatically.
2. Install a compression spring sheet at the opening of the hook head to close the opening. This spring sheet can only be pressed down and cannot be turned up after the sling is put in. It can prevent the sling of the tank hydraulic jacking system from falling off automatically.
3. Drum safety device: An effective measure to prevent accidents caused by improper winding of the steel wire rope beyond the drum.
4. A steel bar is welded outside the drum to restrict the wire rope to only move within the drum.
5. Fixed foundation: The digging trench is 600mm deep, concrete is poured on the lime soil, the surface is smooth, and there are waterproof and grounding protection measures.
Before use, check that the metal structural parts and appearance are in good condition, the sound is normal when running under no load, the brake is reliable in the heavy load test, the safety limit and protection devices are complete, and the action is sensitive and reliable before operation.
When operating each controller, it should be operated step by step, and it is strictly forbidden to operate over gear. When changing the direction of rotation, the operating handle should be reset to zero, and the motor should stop rotating before reversing the operation. Strive for stability, and it is strictly forbidden to start and stop.
During the operation of the tank hydraulic jacking system, if any abnormality of the machinery is found, it should be shut down immediately for inspection, and operation can only be carried out after the fault is eliminated.
It is strictly forbidden to work with a certificate, and it is strictly forbidden to work after drinking. It is strictly forbidden to use the travel switch to replace the parking operation. It is strictly forbidden to work in violation of regulations, leave the work post or give the machine to others to drive.
When loading heavy objects, you should leave the ground at a certain distance and check that the brake is reliable before proceeding.Insist on "ten" not hanging. After the operation is completed, the box should be powered off and the machine should be "crossed"!
Wincoo Engineering Co., Ltd (WINCOO) is committed to providing customers with the most suitable equipment, involving pipeline manufacturing, storage tank construction, pipeline construction, industrial production lines, clean energy projects and other industrial fields. Next, we will introduce the characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system in detail.
Here is the content list:
l What is the service scope of tank hydraulic jacking system?
l Product parameter introduction of tank hydraulic jacking system.
l Production technical characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system.
What is the service scope of tank hydraulic jacking system?
WINCOO is committed to providing customers, manufacturers, EPC/C companies with the most suitable solutions/equipment, involving pipeline manufacturing, storage tank construction, pipeline construction, industrial production lines, clean energy projects and other industries field.The scope of supply of our tank hydraulic jacking system:
l x 1 set of power pump station: hydraulic power supply, electric motor power 4KW, rated flow of about 15l/min.
l 5 sets of x jack cylinders: rated 25 tons (18 tons, 100%) (including hydraulic jack device components-steel cables, support devices, tie rods, etc.)
l The fuel tank structure requires a jacking control system.
l Each jacking control system includes: 1 set of x electrical control and operation panel.
l Each set includes: 1 centralized PLC operation control box, 1 power supply cabinet with centralized buttons and automatic PLC control system or single handle operation control.
l Motor and PLC are both SIMENS brand!
l The main electrical components are Schneider brand!
l Joint ventures with well-known brands in the United States and China!
Product parameter introduction of tank hydraulic jacking system.
Maximum output force
Maximum lifting height
Cylinder lifting speed
Oil pump flow
Motor working voltage
about 220 V
Electromagnetic directional valve voltage
about 220 V
Required temperature range
Production technical characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system.
1. The tank hydraulic jacking system is composed of hydraulic pump station, cylinder, steel wire and stroke, easy to install and operate.
2. The tank hydraulic jacking system uses PLC central control to handle elevators. Each power unit is equipped with an auxiliary balance device to ensure the accuracy of simultaneous lifting.
3. The tank hydraulic jacking system has two operating modes: auxiliary manual control and central control. The cylinder can be adjusted to lift individually, or it can be combined with several other lifts to form a group, or it can be integrated into multiple groups of lifting to achieve better accuracy and better welding effect.
4. All cylinders are equipped with safety valves, which can be automatically locked, even in the case of power failure, high-pressure hose rupture, bursting, it can prevent the cylinder oil tank from falling.
5. The cylinder is equipped with a high-pressure hose to avoid oil leakage that often occurs with traditional multiple hoses. The cylinder will return to its original state due to its own weight.
6. The stroke of the hydraulic cylinder of the tank hydraulic jacking system is 1475mm, which can be lifted in a single step by 2630plate to meet each annular shell. Greatly reduce time waste.
7. The basic height of the hydraulic cylinder is 2050mm, which can be used with automatic ring welding machine for inner ring seam welding.
8. Module configuration, the number of tank hydraulic jacking system can be adjusted according to the size and weight of the tank.
9. High efficiency, it only takes about 15 minutes to rise or fall each time.
10. The tank hydraulic jacking system can work well with our tank welding machine, which can greatly reduce labor costs and reduce construction time
11. Usually a horizontal seam welder can be equipped with 6-10 skilled welders, a vertical seam welder can be equipped with about 20 to 30 skilled welders, and a butt fillet welding tractor can be matched with 6 to 15 skilled welders.
Tank hydraulic jacking system is mainly a closed or meshed hoistway enclosed by buildings or light steel structures and hydraulically driven cylinders to lift the platform.
Here is the content list:
l What are the components of installing a tank hydraulic jacking system?
l What are the performance characteristics of installing tank hydraulic jacking system?
l How to install tank hydraulic jacking system?
Tank hydraulic jacking system is mainly a closed or meshed hoistway enclosed by buildings or light steel structures and hydraulically driven cylinders to lift the platform. Its main components are:
1. Hoistway part: a closed or net-like frame enclosed by a building or light steel structure, with steel guide rails installed on both sides of the inside
2. Driving part: a small oil tank hydraulic jacking system with hydraulic components such as hydraulic driving motor, oil pump, safety valve, speed control valve and reversing valve
3. Oil cylinder part: it is composed of one or more tank hydraulic jacking system of the lifting oil cylinder straight-top platform or jacking scissor frame
4. Door system: It is a closed or net-shaped platform door or landing door system composed of steel structure. There are manual doors and automatic doors. Generally, open platforms do not have doors.
5. Electrical part: it is composed of power, control, signal, safety and lighting devices
6. Platform part: It is a steel structure platform that carries heavy objects. It has a closed type (ie car type) or an open type. Both sides are equipped with guide rollers or guide shoes. The bottom of the platform can be connected with a lifting cylinder or a lifting scissors steel frame
7. Auxiliary part: it is composed of hydraulic pipe fittings, pipelines, pressure gauges and steel structure base
8. Safety device: safety valve, limit limit, door electromechanical interlock, rupture valve, emergency switch and electrical short circuit protection, etc.
The tank hydraulic jacking system is generally equipped with safety protection devices such as anti-falling, overloading, power failure, etc., rail-type external power unit, using hanging chains or cross bars at the entrance and exit of the table, guardrails and lifting platform operating warning lights or warning bells, when the door is opened Many functions such as a safety switch to close the circuit of the elevator platform. It is extremely convenient and convenient for the operator to control multiple points in each working layer, and operate in jog or safe mode.
The large carrying capacity, stable lifting, simple and convenient installation and maintenance, and it is an economical and practical low-floor elevator to replace the ideal cargo conveying equipment. According to the installation environment and use requirements of the tank hydraulic jacking system, different fixed hydraulic jacks can be selected, and different optional configurations can be selected to complete the task of lifting objects and achieve better results.
If the tank hydraulic jacking system requires a large size, a fixed double-span hydraulic lift can be used. The double-span type has stable lifting, large carrying capacity and simple operation. It is widely used in vehicle maintenance, kilns, chemical plants, equipment supporting, etc. Industry use.
The tank hydraulic jacking system is suitable for installation and use under various environmental conditions indoors and outdoors. The tank hydraulic jacking system can be installed in a closed hoistway or between open floors, in a concave foundation pit or on a flat ground according to the requirements of use.
Due to the height of the building or work shelf, the size and weight of the objects carried, and other usage requirements, there are many uncertain factors in the tank hydraulic jacking system model. When the models shown in the list are not suitable for use requirements, the elevation, carrying capacity, platform area, etc. of the lifting platform can be combined according to the actual use environment and operating requirements to achieve the desired use effect.
What is more? WINCOO also provide customers with vairous pipeline construction solutions!
What are the precautions for using the tank hydraulic jacking system?
The role of the tank hydraulic jacking system is to increase the force by changing the pressure. The main function of the tank hydraulic jacking system is to transmit power and movement. Next, the precautions of the tank hydraulic jacking system will be explained in detail.
Here is the content list:
l Common problems when using tank hydraulic jacking system.
l Combining the above problems, talk about the measures to control the leakage of tank hydraulic jacking system.
l Matters needing attention when using tank hydraulic jacking system.
Common problems when using tank hydraulic jacking system.
Reasons for leakage of tank hydraulic jacking system.
(1) Caused by defects in design and manufacturing
(2) Impact and vibration cause loose pipe joints
(3) Mutual wear of dynamic seals and matching parts (especially hydraulic cylinders)
(4) The oil temperature is too high and the rubber seal is incompatible with the hydraulic oil and deteriorated.
Combining the above problems, talk about the measures to control the leakage of tank hydraulic jacking system.
l Solution 1: Design and manufacturing defect solutions
The selection of external components of tank hydraulic jacking system often plays a decisive role in the leakage of hydraulic system. This determines that in the improvement of tank hydraulic jacking system, our technicians should carefully choose the cylinders, pumps, valves, seals, hydraulic accessories, etc. based on the principle of choosing the best among the best and choosing the cheap.
① Reasonably design the mounting surface and sealing surface of the tank hydraulic jacking system. When the valve block or pipeline is fixed on the mounting surface, in order to obtain a satisfactory initial seal and prevent the seal from being pushed out of the groove and being worn.
② The installation surface of the tank hydraulic jacking system should be straight and the sealing surface should be finished. The surface roughness should reach 0.8μm and the flatness should reach 0.01/100mm. The surface must not have radial scratches, and the pre-tightening force of the connecting screw must be large enough to prevent surface separation.
③ During the manufacturing and transportation of tank hydraulic jacking system, it is necessary to prevent the key surface from bumping and scratching. At the same time, the assembly and debugging process must be strictly monitored to ensure the quality of assembly.
④ Do not be taken lightly about the leakage of some tank hydraulic jacking system, and must be eliminated.
l Option 2: Reduce shock and vibration
In order to reduce the leakage of tank hydraulic jacking system caused by the loosening of pipe joints subjected to shock and vibration, the following measures can be taken:
① Use shock-absorbing brackets to fix all pipes to absorb shock and vibration;
② Use low-impact valve or accumulator to reduce the impact;
③ Properly arrange pressure control valves to protect all components of the tank hydraulic jacking system;
④ Minimize the number of pipe joints used, and try to use welding to connect pipe joints;
⑤ Use straight threaded joints, tee joints and elbows instead of tapered pipe threaded joints;
⑥ Try to replace each piping with oil return block;
⑦ For the highest pressure used by the tank hydraulic jacking system, specify the bolt torque and plug torque during installation to prevent the joint surface and seal from being eaten away;
⑧ Install the pipe joints of the tank hydraulic jacking system correctly.
l Option 3: Reduce the wear of dynamic seals
Most of the dynamic seals have been precisely designed. If the dynamic seals are qualified, installed correctly, and used reasonably, they can guarantee a long-term relatively leak-free work. From the perspective of tank hydraulic jacking system design, designers can take the following measures to extend the life of dynamic seals:
① Eliminate the side load on the piston rod and drive shaft seal;
② Use dust ring, protective cover and rubber sleeve to protect the piston rod to prevent abrasives, dust and other impurities from entering;
③ Design and select a suitable filter device and a fuel tank that is easy to clean to prevent dust from accumulating in the oil;
④ Keep the speed of the piston rod and shaft as low as possible.
Matters needing attention when using tank hydraulic jacking system.
First of all, the requirements for static seals,tank hydraulic jacking system static seals prevent oil leakage between rigid fixed surfaces. Reasonably design the size and tolerance of the seal groove, so that the installed seal will be deformed to a certain extrusion so as to fill the microscopic depression of the mating surface and increase the internal stress of the seal to be higher than the pressure to be sealed.
It should be noted that when the rigidity of the part or the pre-tightening force of the bolt is not large enough, the mating surface will separate under the action of the oil pressure, causing a gap or increasing the gap that may exist from the beginning because the sealing surface is not flat enough. As the mating surface moves, the static seal becomes a dynamic seal. Rough mating surfaces will wear the seal, and the fluctuating gap will eat away at the edge of the seal.
In addition, control the oil temperature to prevent deterioration of the seal. Premature deterioration of the seal may be caused by many factors. An important factor is the high oil temperature. Each time the temperature rises by 10°C, the seal life will be halved. Therefore, a reasonable design of an efficient tank hydraulic jacking system or a forced cooling device should be provided to keep the optimal oil temperature below 65°C.
Among them, engineering machinery of tank hydraulic jacking system must not exceed 80°C, and hydraulic oil and seal types and materials should be selected according to the operating instructions or relevant manuals to solve compatibility problems and extend the service life of seals.
The installation of pipeline construction equipment is one of the necessary steps in the industrial field, and the installation and construction of pipelines is a very important stage in project construction. Next, take an example to analyze the operating requirements of pipeline construction equipment.
Here is the content list:
l Introduction of welding engineering vehicles in pipeline construction equipment.
l Introduction of pipelayer in pipeline construction equipment.
l How to maintain pipeline construction equipment after construction?
Mainly introduce the operating requirements of pipe layers, welding engineering vehicles, counter pointers and directional drills that are frequently used and risky during the construction of pipeline construction equipment
Engine part, chassis running part, transfer case and universal joint shaft, generator, hydraulic boom crane, electrical control cabinet, lubrication system and cooling system.
Driving with a license, before entering the work of pipeline construction equipment, you should fully understand the special conditions of the work site, understand the various conditions that affect operation and sports, and adopt and formulate operation and protection measures that comply with safety regulations.
1. Keep a safe distance from hanging objects, walls, falling objects and unstable ground.
2. lt is necessary to understand the changes, visibility and weather conditions of the construction area of pipeline construction equipment. No smoking!
3. Contact relevant departments in time to learn more about the locations of public pipelines, underground cables, and water pipelines.
4. When the welder is working, put the throttle to the highest position and check that the various instrument indexes are normal before it can work.
5. Keep an adequate safety distance from wires and other pipeline construction equipment.
6. Avoid any work movement that can tilt or tip the welding truck; prevent the welding truck from working or moving on a slope that does not meet the requirements.
7. When pipeline construction equipment goes downhill, low speed must be used to prevent loss of control.
8. Electricity should follow the corresponding electrical regulations.
9. Welding vehicles are not allowed to work with faults. If there is no oil pressure, or the oil pressure is too low, the water temperature is too high, or there is abnormal noise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting
10. The lifting weight of the hydraulic crane must comply with the requirements specified in the chart of the rated lifting weight curve of the hydraulic crane
11. It is not allowed to adjust the opening pressure of the safety valve of the hydraulic system at will
12. Driving is not allowed for 2 consecutive hours
13. Before using power generation pipeline construction equipment, observe the hydraulic crane and the surrounding environment, whether there are debris and tools on the crawler
14. When leaving the machine, the operating lever should be locked first!
Engine, crawler walking part, hoisting system, cab, counterweight, etc.
1. Before the pipe layer runs, the passageway must be cleared to facilitate traffic.
2. When the pipe layer hoisting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden to pass above the equipment and personnel, and it is strictly prohibited to stand under the boom.
3. Stop immediately in case of emergency during work operation.
4. The command of the ground commander shall be serious and accurate, and shall not leave the work post without authorization.
5. When hoisting pipes while driving, pay attention to the side of the boom and the side of the counterweight to prevent the counterweight from reaching out and hitting obstacles.
6. When loading and unloading heavy objects, the speed should be even and stable, and should be handled gently when approaching the ground.
7. The center of the hook should be as close as possible to the center of the heavy object. The hoisting rope must be firm and reliable with sufficient bearing capacity, and the binding must be firm. Keep heavy objects as low as possible.
8. Heavy objects are not allowed to turn before leaving the ground. It is forbidden to pull heavy objects from the ground to pull up trees and lift objects buried in the ground (except when multiple pipe layers are laying pipes).
9. When walking with heavy objects hanging, the speed of forward and backward or turning should be stable.
The maintenance of pipeline construction equipment ensures that its technical parameters within the specified life cycle meet the original design requirements; ensure that its safety performance meets the requirements of regulations and standards.
Daily maintenance work such as cleaning, inspection, lubrication, tightening and adjustment to prevent deterioration of pipeline construction equipment and maintain equipment performance; necessary inspections to determine the degree of pipeline construction equipment deterioration or performance degradation; to repair deterioration and restore pipeline Repair activities based on the performance of pipeline construction equipment. Requirements for operators of professional pipeline construction equipment: “Three Goods” and “Four Meetings” should be achieved.
Good management, good use, good maintenance, can operate, maintain, inspect, and simply repair Equipment maintenance: cross operation method. Cleaning, lubrication, tightening, adjustment, and anti-corrosion pipeline construction equipment maintenance: general requirements for "five fixed" fixed-point, fixed-point, fixed-time, fixed-quality, and quantitative maintenance
① Strictly follow the procedures, cycles and methods specified in the pipeline construction equipment manual.
② Different functional blocks have different requirements: power system, transmission system, electrical system, hydraulic system, lubrication system, etc.
The tank hydraulic jacking system is mainly used for vertical tank top to tank bottom construction, and can also be used for jacking or lifting of large work pieces. It is a closed or meshed hoist way enclosed by a building or light steel structure and uses a hydraulic drive to drive the top of the cylinder.
Here is the content list:
l The tank hydraulic jacking system is classified according to the standard of walking mechanism.
l Tank hydraulic jacking system classified according to structural characteristics standards.
l The tank hydraulic jacking system is classified according to the standard of the tower structure rotation mode.
The tank hydraulic jacking system is classified according to the standard of walking mechanism.
It can be divided into mobile tank hydraulic jacking system and fixed tank hydraulic jacking system.The mobile tank hydraulic jacking system can run on a special track, has good stability, can walk with load, and has high work efficiency, so it is widely used in construction and installation projects.
The fixed tank hydraulic jacking system is divided into two types: attached jack-up type and inner-climbing type according to the different installation positions. The attached jack-up tower crane can rise as the building rises and is suitable for high-rise buildings.
Tank hydraulic jacking system classified according to structural characteristics standards.
It can be divided into pitch luffing tank hydraulic jacking system and trolley luffing tank hydraulic jacking system.The tank hydraulic jacking system of the pitch luffing jib tower does not achieve luffing by lifting and lowering the boom. Its advantages are: it can give full play to the effective height of the boom, the mechanism is simple, and the disadvantage is that the minimum amplitude is limited to the maximum amplitude About 30%, it cannot be completely close to the tower body, and the load rises and falls with the boom during luffing, and the luffing with load is not allowed.
The trolley luffing boom tower tank hydraulic jacking system relies on the trolley installed on the horizontal boom track to achieve luffing. Its advantages are: a large luffing range, the load trolley can approach the tower body, and it can change with load. The disadvantages are that the force of the boom is complex, the structure requirements are high, and the boom and the trolley must be on the upper part of the building, and the installation height of the spire is 15-20 meters higher than the roof of the building.
The tank hydraulic jacking system is classified according to the standard of the tower structure rotation mode.
It can be divided into down-turn tank hydraulic jacking system and up-turn tank hydraulic jacking system.The tank hydraulic jacking system of the lower slewing tower crane is equipped with the slewing support and the main mechanism of the balance weight at the lower end. Its advantages are: less bending moments on the tower, low center of gravity, good stability, convenient installation and maintenance, but the disadvantages are correct The slewing bearing has high requirements and the installation height is limited.
The upper slewing tower tank hydraulic jacking system has the slewing support, balance weight, and main mechanisms at the upper end. Its advantage is that since the tower body does not rotate, the lower structure of the tower body can be simplified and the jacking and joints are convenient.
The disadvantage is that when the building exceeds the height of the tower, the rotation of the tower crane is restricted due to the influence of the balance arm. At the same time, the center of gravity is higher, the wind pressure increases, and the weight increases, which increases the total weight of the whole machine.
The tank welding machine can automatically and continuously weld the front and back of the cell according to the specified requirements. The welding band is fed and cut automatically during welding, and the battery string is received automatically after welding is completed. Welding processes include infrared lamp welding and electromagnetic high frequency induction welding.
What are the characteristics of tank welding machine?
What are the working characteristics of the tank welding machine?
What is the workflow of the tank welding machine?
In contrast to the current round welding machines on the market, the tank welding machine of the MSHW series offered by WINCOO Engineering is equipped with a dual drive system as standard. This self-propelled submerged welding system can reduce tank welding time on site by 40%. Welding errors are greatly reduced, saving tank installation costs. The circumferential welding machine is suitable for top-down or bottom-up constructions of single- or double-wall storage tanks for internal and external welding. There are four standard units, but our design allows us to offer custom mounting units for non-standard applications.
The tank welding machine belongs to fusion welding, in which a laser beam is used as energy to act on welds.
The laser beam of the tank welding machine can be guided through a flat optical element (such as a mirror), and then the beam is projected onto the weld by a reflective focusing element or mirror.
Tank welding machine is a non-contact welding process that does not need to be pressurized during operation, but an inert gas is required to prevent oxidation of the melting pool, and occasionally filler metal is used.
The tank welding machine can be combined with MIG welding to form laser MIG composite welding to achieve large-impact welding, and the heat supply is greatly reduced compared to MIG welding.
The circumferential welding equipment is a tank welding machine. The most important welding parameters in circular welding include welding current, welding torch speed, inert gas flow, etc. At the same time, the clearance fit of welded joints also plays a decisive role. Under the existing conditions, pipe ends are machined before welding lathes and repaired by fitters. In this case, the dimensional accuracy of the short ends is difficult to meet the requirements of the drawings, resulting in uneven fit gaps between the pipe ends and pipe connections; In addition, if the pipeline is displaced during staple welding, this will cause uneven spacing of the fitting surface, so that the surface of the weld is pressed in after circumferential welding. During the welding process of tank welding machine, the inside of the pipe is protected by argon gas. If there is no argon gas protection in the line, the back of the weld will be poorly formed and at the same time oxidation will occur.
Based on the availability of the customer's plant/site, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD is able to study/design and present coordinated configurations on project plan, quality, cost and productivity to ensure production pace meets project requirements.
During the use of tank welding machine, all arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe working condition. When the tank welding machine has defects or safety hazards, it must be discontinued until its safety is guaranteed. Repairs must be carried out by approved personnel.
Here is the content list:
l Common problems of tank welding machine.
l What are the correct operating specifications for tank welding machine work?
l Solutions for tank welding machine maintenance and maintenance.
Common problems of tank welding machine.
l Why is the tank welding machine suitable for welding thin plates and drawn arc welding for thick plates?
1. In most cases, tank welding machine is suitable for welding on thin plates, and drawn arc stud welding is suitable for welding on thick plates.
2. Tank welding machine is characterized by high current and short time, so the molten pool is shallow and welding deformation is small.
3. But at this time, the welding strength is still relatively large (welding strength> stud strength> sheet strength, or welding strength> sheet strength> stud strength). Therefore, it is the stud or the sheet that yields first.
4. If tank welding machine is used on a thick plate, the strength of the plate itself is the greatest, because it is almost impossible to be torn, so the stud or welded joint may yield first.
5. Another reason is that tank welding machine cannot be welded on hot-rolled plates, and thick plates are hot-rolled plates in most cases.
6. The drawn arc stud welding current is relatively small, but the welding time is longer, so the molten pool is deeper and the welding deformation is larger.
7. If the deeper molten pool is welded with thin plates, it is easy to cause penetration. Generally, the mminimu plate thickness is required to be 1/4 of the stud diameter.
8. The deeper molten pool makes the welding strength always greater than the strength of the stud itself, so the stud or plate is always the first to yield in the destructive experiment.
l In the stud welder test, how to understand "the welding strength is greater than the strength of the plate and the stud itself"?
1. This sentence is mainly aimed at tank welding machine welding strength test.
2. In the destructive experiment, if the plate is torn or pulled through, and the stud welding part is still not separated from the plate, it means that the stud welding strength is greater than the strength of the plate itself.
3. If the stud is broken or bent and the welded part of the stud is still not separated from the plate, it means that the strength of the stud welding is greater than the strength of the stud itself.
What are the correct operating specifications for tank welding machine work?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the tank welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki
Solutions for tank welding machine maintenance and maintenance.
For the tank welding machine construction solution, the following brief description outlines the work process. If the tank welding machine needs repair and maintenance, it can be modified in some details as needed.
Step 1. Place the tank bottom-plate on the prepared foundation and weld it together.
Step 2. Assemble the beam or trellis of the roof, and finally connect it to it.
We have the ability to provide feasible solutions for tank welding machine construction solutions, electric vertical storage tank construction solutions, CNC vertical storage tank construction solutions, electrical vertical storage tank construction solutions, and horizontal vertical storage tank construction solutions. Solutions to support customers in shortening project execution time, reducing man-hour costs during the project bidding phase, improving construction efficiency, and improving quality!