Use dry insulating objects to insulate you from the workpiece and the ground. Make sure the insulating object is sufficient to keep you out of contact with the workpiece and the ground. If welding is to be carried out under the risk of electric shock, (eg. In damp places or while wearing wet clothes; On a metal structure such as a floor, fence, or scaffold; When the body does not stretch such as sitting, kneeling or lying, that is, if the inevitable contact with the workpiece or the ground) the following equipment shall be used in addition to the prescribed safe operation:
⚫ Semi-automatic dc constant voltage (wire feeder) welding machine
⚫ Dc manual arc welding machine
⚫ Ac welding machine with anti-shock function
1. Make sure the work cable is well connected to the metal to be welded. Connections should be as close to the weld as possible.
2. Workpieces to be welded shall be well grounded electrically
3. Ensure welding rod clamp, workpiece clamp, and welding machine work properly and safely. Replace damaged insulation.
4. Do not cool the welding rod by immersing it in water.
5. Do not touch the tongs of two welders at the same time, because the
the voltage between the two welders may reach the sum of their no-load
1. All operators must be certified to work and carefully survey the site, formulate the corresponding safety technical measures.
2. When working at high altitudes, use safety belts to prevent falls.
3. When welding or observing an arc, use a mask with black glass and a cover to prevent eye burns from sparks or arcs. Mask and black glass shall conform to ANSIZ87.1 standard.
4. Wear clothes made of refractory material to protect the skin from spark and arc burns. Use appropriate, flame retardant objects to protect other personnel and advise them not to observe arcs or stay away from arcs, splashes, or hot parts.
The waste gas produced by welding is not good for health. Inhalation of these gases should be avoided. When welding, the head should not face these exhaust fumes. Use adequate ventilation to keep exhaust gas away from the breathing area. Special ventilation equipment should be used when welding stainless steel or cladding or leaded （Refer to the terms of the container or MSDS）or cadmium plated steel or other coatings capable of producing toxic fumes. To minimize exposure, use local exhaust or mechanical ventilation while inferior to TLV. Protective masks are required in restricted areas or outdoors. Also, pay attention when welding galvanized steel.
Tank welding machine is the process of joining metal parts using various fusible alloys. The melting point of the solder is lower than that of the material to be soldered, so that the part will end the soldering through inter molecular contact on its surface without being melted. Here is the contentView More
In actual operation, in order to ensure that the installation quality of pipeline construction equipment meets the construction requirements, targeted solutions must be taken according to the problem and its cause. The following will explain the installation of pipeline construction equipment beforeView More
The tank welding machine uses electrical energy to instantly convert electrical energy into heat. The tank welding machine is suitable for working in a dry environment without too many requirements. Because of its compact size, simple operation, convenient use and fast speed. Next, we will introduceView More
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news.