Wincoo Engineering Co., Ltd (WINCOO) is committed to providing customers with the most suitable equipment, involving pipeline manufacturing, storage tank construction, pipeline construction, industrial production lines, clean energy projects and other industrial fields. Next, we will introduce the characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system in detail.
Here is the content list:
l What is the service scope of tank hydraulic jacking system?
l Product parameter introduction of tank hydraulic jacking system.
l Production technical characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system.
What is the service scope of tank hydraulic jacking system?
WINCOO is committed to providing customers, manufacturers, EPC/C companies with the most suitable solutions/equipment, involving pipeline manufacturing, storage tank construction, pipeline construction, industrial production lines, clean energy projects and other industries field.The scope of supply of our tank hydraulic jacking system:
l x 1 set of power pump station: hydraulic power supply, electric motor power 4KW, rated flow of about 15l/min.
l 5 sets of x jack cylinders: rated 25 tons (18 tons, 100%) (including hydraulic jack device components-steel cables, support devices, tie rods, etc.)
l The fuel tank structure requires a jacking control system.
l Each jacking control system includes: 1 set of x electrical control and operation panel.
l Each set includes: 1 centralized PLC operation control box, 1 power supply cabinet with centralized buttons and automatic PLC control system or single handle operation control.
l Motor and PLC are both SIMENS brand!
l The main electrical components are Schneider brand!
l Joint ventures with well-known brands in the United States and China!
Product parameter introduction of tank hydraulic jacking system.
Maximum output force
Maximum lifting height
Cylinder lifting speed
Oil pump flow
Motor working voltage
about 220 V
Electromagnetic directional valve voltage
about 220 V
Required temperature range
Production technical characteristics of tank hydraulic jacking system.
1. The tank hydraulic jacking system is composed of hydraulic pump station, cylinder, steel wire and stroke, easy to install and operate.
2. The tank hydraulic jacking system uses PLC central control to handle elevators. Each power unit is equipped with an auxiliary balance device to ensure the accuracy of simultaneous lifting.
3. The tank hydraulic jacking system has two operating modes: auxiliary manual control and central control. The cylinder can be adjusted to lift individually, or it can be combined with several other lifts to form a group, or it can be integrated into multiple groups of lifting to achieve better accuracy and better welding effect.
4. All cylinders are equipped with safety valves, which can be automatically locked, even in the case of power failure, high-pressure hose rupture, bursting, it can prevent the cylinder oil tank from falling.
5. The cylinder is equipped with a high-pressure hose to avoid oil leakage that often occurs with traditional multiple hoses. The cylinder will return to its original state due to its own weight.
6. The stroke of the hydraulic cylinder of the tank hydraulic jacking system is 1475mm, which can be lifted in a single step by 2630plate to meet each annular shell. Greatly reduce time waste.
7. The basic height of the hydraulic cylinder is 2050mm, which can be used with automatic ring welding machine for inner ring seam welding.
8. Module configuration, the number of tank hydraulic jacking system can be adjusted according to the size and weight of the tank.
9. High efficiency, it only takes about 15 minutes to rise or fall each time.
10. The tank hydraulic jacking system can work well with our tank welding machine, which can greatly reduce labor costs and reduce construction time
11. Usually a horizontal seam welder can be equipped with 6-10 skilled welders, a vertical seam welder can be equipped with about 20 to 30 skilled welders, and a butt fillet welding tractor can be matched with 6 to 15 skilled welders.
Tank welding machine is the process of joining metal parts using various fusible alloys. The melting point of the solder is lower than that of the material to be soldered, so that the part will end the soldering through inter molecular contact on its surface without being melted.
Here is the content list:
l What is the working principle of tank welding machines?
l What is the purpose of using tank welding machines?
l What are the application significance of tank welding machines?
What is the working principle of tank welding machines?
Tank welding machines can be divided into soft welding and hard welding. The temperature of soft welding is lower than 450℃, and the temperature of hard welding is higher than 450℃. Hard welding is usually used for metals such as silver, gold, steel, copper, and its welding point is much stronger than soft welding, and its shear strength is 20 to 30 times that of soft welding. The above two types of thermal connections usually use the term soldering, because in both cases molten solder is written into two elongated gaps between the clean and close solid metal surfaces of the device.
Tank welding machines ensure the continuity of the metal. On the one hand, two metals are connected by bolts or physical attachments to each other, showing a strong metal whole, but this connection is not continuous. Sometimes if there is an oxide insulating film on the metal surface, they may even Right or wrong physical contact.Another disadvantage of mechanical connection compared with welding is that the contact surface continues to oxidize, resulting in an increase in resistance. In addition, vibrations and other mechanical shocks can also loosen the joint. Welding eliminates these problems. The tank welding machines do not move relative to each other, the contact surface will not be oxidized, and the continuous conduction method can be maintained.
What is the purpose of using tank welding machines?
Tank welding machines welding is a process of fusion between two metals, mainly for the purpose of dissolving some of the metal in contact with the solder in the molten state, and the surface of the metal being welded often has a thin oxide film that cannot be dissolved by the solder. The flux is used to remove this oxide film. The tank welding machines welding process usually includes:
l 1) Melting of the flux to remove the oxide film on the surface of the welded metal;
l 2) Melting the solder makes the impure substances and lighter flux suspended in it float to the surface;
l 3) Some dissolve some metal connected with solder;
l 4) Cool and end the melting of metal and solder.
Through temperature changes, humidity, vibration, etc., even a bad solder joint can cause some or all of the system to lose control. There are countless welding points in the equipment, and the reliability of these welding points should even be higher than the equipment itself.
For the purpose of using tank welding machines, research in this area has led to the addition of knowledge of materials and their properties, and many developments have been made in the possible welding processes. Welding technology is an accompanying technology.
With the development of the electronics industry, more useful packaging technologies and smaller components will certainly continue to emerge. Welding technology will also continue to be developed to meet the needs of the electronics industry and environmental issues. This is why welding is becoming more and more professional for technology professors who work in the electronics industry today!
What are the application significance of tank welding machines?
The auxiliary equipment of the tank welding machines includes gas welding glasses to prevent the operator from being damaged by the ultraviolet, infrared or other rays generated by the welding arc or other welding energy, the mask to protect the eyes, face and neck of the welder during arc welding, white work clothes, welder gloves and protective guards.
l Energy efficient.
The energy saving of the electric welding machine is embodied in two aspects: energy saving at no load and energy saving at load. According to relevant statistics, in 2008, the demand for tank welding machines in the domestic welding industry was 890,000 units. If all electric welding machines are used, it can directly save 43,000 tons of copper, 64,000 tons of steel, and save 680 million KW.H of electricity. It saved 566,500 tons of coal, 10.34 million tons of water, and reduced 1,144,500 tons of CO2 emissions. It can be seen that vigorously promoting tank welding machines has huge economic and social benefits.
l Stable performance
Since the working frequency of the tank welding machines is above 20KHZ, it has a faster response speed, and the droplet transfer can be subdivided into multiple stages for control. For CO2 gas shielded welding, spatter can be greatly reduced. For pulsed melting pole MIG/MAG welding, the stability of jet transition can be effectively controlled, and the droplet transition and the movement of the wire feeding mechanism can be combined to further control the melting. During the dripping transition process, a good weld formation is obtained and the welding performance is stable. These are things that traditional rectifier welding machines cannot do.
l Centralized control
The tank welding machines uses a large number of digital controllers such as single-chip microcomputer, DSP, FPGA, etc., and realizes the network communication between multiple welding machines or the upper computer and the welding machine through Ethernet and field bus. It not only solves the problem of coordinated operation of multiple welding machines, and facilitates centralized control in the welding process, but also realizes the setting or monitoring of remote welding machine parameters, making remote fault diagnosis and maintenance of tank welding machines possible.
Tank welding machine refers to the equipment for welding the annular gap. For example, the welding seam between the upper and lower covers of the compressor of the household air conditioner and the shell is welded by the tank welding machine.
What are the advantages of using tank welding machine?
What is the workflow of tank welding machine?
What are the industrial characteristics of tank welding machine?
①Tank welding machine has fast welding speed, good quality consistency, beautiful surface, and no uneven soldering phenomenon of manual welding. Equipment welding can avoid the influence of various human factors during manual welding, such as the influence of operator proficiency, the influence of physical condition, the influence of emotions, etc., so as to ensure the consistency and reliability of welding.
②Tank welding machine can reduce the number of operators and inspectors, reduce management difficulty and product cost. Now the labor cost is increasing year by year, and the annual recruitment is the most troublesome thing for the boss. The automatic welding machine can greatly reduce the number of employees.
The girth welding equipment is tank welding machine. The main welding parameters of girth welding include welding current, welding torch speed, shielding gas flow, etc. At the same time, the clearance fit of welded joints also plays a crucial role. Under the existing conditions, the pipe ends are processed by lathes and repaired by fitters before welding. In this case, the dimensional accuracy of the short ends is difficult to meet the requirements of the drawings, resulting in uneven fitting gaps between the pipe ends and the pipe joints; In addition, during tack welding, if the pipeline is dislocated, it will also cause uneven clearance of the mating surface, so that the surface of the weld seam will be depressed after girth welding. In the welding process of the tank welding machine, the inside of the conduit is protected by argon gas. If there is no argon gas protection inside the conduit, the back of the weld will be poorly formed, and at the same time, it will cause oxidation.
Industrial and self-propelled tank welding machines can be used to weld tanks and tubes. The submerged arc automatic welding machine is available in three versions: a standard version for monofilament, the latter specially designed for fillet and butt welding on tanks, and a light version for welding pipes with a diameter of Φ600mm or larger. The MLTW-T welding robot was developed for submerged arc welding with two articulated arms. Two-electrode submerged arc welding can be used, and two fillet welds can be welded at the bottom with high efficiency. The self-propelled welding robot is equipped with a speedometer-driven carriage. This guarantees a high degree of maneuverability.
Wincoo is engaged in bringing the most suitable solutions, we provide pipeline construction equipment, pipe spool fabrication equipment, pressure vessel including stainless steel pressure vessel, automatic pressure vessel, manipulator pressure vessel, etc.
Welding machines refer to electrical appliances that provide power with certain characteristics for welding. Tank welding machines are widely used in various industrial fields, such as aerospace, shipbuilding, and automobiles due to their flexibility, simplicity, convenience, firmness, reliability, and strength even after welding. So how do we use the tank welding machine?
Here is the content list:
l What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
l The main features of tank welding machine.
l How to use a tank welding machine?
What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
There is no authoritative classification method for the classification of tank welding machine. The following classification is mainly based on the simple classification of the industry use on the market:
1. The tank welding machines mainly used by industrial and mining enterprises are: AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide shielded welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine , Flash butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, butt welding machine, laser welding machine, AC welding machine and DC welding machine
2. There are two types of DC tank welding machine: one is to install rectifier components on the basis of AC motor, and the other is DC generator. DC welding machines mainly weld non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The AC welder mainly welds steel plates.
3. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine. The argon arc welding machine and carbon dioxide shielded welding machine can mainly weld thin plates and non-ferrous gold layers below 2mm. The flash butt welding machine mainly connects copper and aluminum joints and other objects, and the high-frequency welding machine mainly welds steel pipes in the pipe factory.
4. Submerged arc welding mainly welds thick steel structure materials such as steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and I-beam beams.
5. Gas shielded welding: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, will not be oxidized when welding under the protection of gas, melting welding is firm, non-ferrous metals, thin materials can be welded.
6. Laser welding machine: can weld the leads inside the transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: the iron ropes and other objects on the anchors of the cable chain factory are mainly welded. It can be docked with Yuangang etc.
8. Multifunctional tank welding machine.
9. Spot welding machine.
10. Butt welding machine.
11. Bolt welding machine.
12. Carbon dioxide and ammonia gas welding machine.
The main features of tank welding machine.
l Reasonable design and free adjustment. Tank welding machines with different discharge frequencies can be selected according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
l The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of cladding, so there is no deformation, undercut and residual stress. No partial annealing will occur, and no need to re-heat treatment after repair.
l The impact of tank welding machine is extremely small. The welding machine overcomes the impact of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the work piece in the welding repair process. It is also possible to repair the work surface with no allowance.
l High repair accuracy. The surfacing thickness ranges from a few microns to a few millimeters, and only needs to be polished and polished.
l High welding strength. Due to the full penetration of the material on the surface of the work piece, a strong bonding force is produced.
l Adopt ring precision control.
How to use a tank welding machine?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
1. The line connection is correct and reasonable, and the grounding must meet the specified requirements
2. The magnetic work piece gripper shall not have attached metal particles and splashes on its contact surface;
3. The coiled welding cable should be unrolled before use to avoid overheating and insulation damage;
4. When it is necessary to alternately use different lengths of cables, insulating joints should be provided to ensure that useless lengths can be disconnected when not needed.
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the semi-automatic welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki