Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-30 Origin: Site
Welding machines refer to electrical appliances that provide power with certain characteristics for welding. Tank welding machines are widely used in various industrial fields, such as aerospace, shipbuilding, and automobiles due to their flexibility, simplicity, convenience, firmness, reliability, and strength even after welding. So how do we use the tank welding machine?
Here is the content list:
l What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
l The main features of tank welding machine.
l How to use a tank welding machine?
What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
There is no authoritative classification method for the classification of tank welding machine. The following classification is mainly based on the simple classification of the industry use on the market:
1. The tank welding machines mainly used by industrial and mining enterprises are: AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide shielded welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine , Flash butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, butt welding machine, laser welding machine, AC welding machine and DC welding machine
2. There are two types of DC tank welding machine: one is to install rectifier components on the basis of AC motor, and the other is DC generator. DC welding machines mainly weld non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The AC welder mainly welds steel plates.
3. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine. The argon arc welding machine and carbon dioxide shielded welding machine can mainly weld thin plates and non-ferrous gold layers below 2mm. The flash butt welding machine mainly connects copper and aluminum joints and other objects, and the high-frequency welding machine mainly welds steel pipes in the pipe factory.
4. Submerged arc welding mainly welds thick steel structure materials such as steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and I-beam beams.
5. Gas shielded welding: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, will not be oxidized when welding under the protection of gas, melting welding is firm, non-ferrous metals, thin materials can be welded.
6. Laser welding machine: can weld the leads inside the transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: the iron ropes and other objects on the anchors of the cable chain factory are mainly welded. It can be docked with Yuangang etc.
8. Multifunctional tank welding machine.
9. Spot welding machine.
10. Butt welding machine.
11. Bolt welding machine.
12. Carbon dioxide and ammonia gas welding machine.
The main features of tank welding machine.
l Reasonable design and free adjustment. Tank welding machines with different discharge frequencies can be selected according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
l The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of cladding, so there is no deformation, undercut and residual stress. No partial annealing will occur, and no need to re-heat treatment after repair.
l The impact of tank welding machine is extremely small. The welding machine overcomes the impact of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the work piece in the welding repair process. It is also possible to repair the work surface with no allowance.
l High repair accuracy. The surfacing thickness ranges from a few microns to a few millimeters, and only needs to be polished and polished.
l High welding strength. Due to the full penetration of the material on the surface of the work piece, a strong bonding force is produced.
l Adopt ring precision control.
How to use a tank welding machine?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
1. The line connection is correct and reasonable, and the grounding must meet the specified requirements
2. The magnetic work piece gripper shall not have attached metal particles and splashes on its contact surface;
3. The coiled welding cable should be unrolled before use to avoid overheating and insulation damage;
4. When it is necessary to alternately use different lengths of cables, insulating joints should be provided to ensure that useless lengths can be disconnected when not needed.
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the semi-automatic welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki