In any construction project involving the pipe spool fabrication line, the pipe spool fabrication line needs to be properly planned, planned and executed according to the design requirements. In order to maintain the integrity of the pipe spool fabrication line, ensure the normal operation of various projects and minimize accidents, it is necessary to ensure the highest quality of work in the pipeline manufacturing process. In this article, we will explore more details about pipe spool fabrication line.
Here is the content list:
l What is the pipe processing workshop of the pipe spool fabrication line?
l What are the pipe manufacturing specifications of the pipe spool fabrication line?
l What are the steps of pipe spool fabrication line?
The pipe spool fabrication line workshop is basically a workshop, and all pipe spool fabrication line are developed here. Generally, all pipe spool fabrication lines used for spool preparation are performed in the workshop using skilled pipe manufacturers.
In large-scale pipe manufacturing plants, pipe spool fabrication line is the best economical way to reduce on-site installation costs. The pipe manufacturing workshop provides all equipment, tools and manpower, and the quality of the pipe shaft is high.
The pipe spool fabrication line specification is an engineering document that provides all the guidelines that the reel manufacturer should follow. The pipe spool fabrication line provides the minimum requirements for preparing detailed workshop drawings and manufacturing, as well as the requirements for inspection and testing. It lists all applicable codes and standards.
The pipe manufacturing process of pipe spool fabrication line requires the assembly of pipes and pipe fittings according to the spool diagram. The pipe spool fabrication line manufacturer must consider the size of the components, because transportation may become a problem. In this case, sub-components are an effective way to transport large projects. Follow the steps below to complete the pipeline manufacturing:
l Marking and cutting:
According to the requirements of the design drawings, marking should be carried out and confirmed by the relevant supervisor before cutting. Pipe cutting is usually performed as follows:
① Carbon steel pipe-through gas cutting and grinding.
② Alloy steel pipe-cut by grinding or flammable.
③ Stainless steel tube-by grinding or plasma cutting.
Use dye imprinting, paint marking or marking to transfer the heat of the pipe to the cut piece before cutting the pipe spool fabrication line.
l Final preparation:
In the next step, final preparation (chamfering) and assembly are carried out in accordance with the approved specifications and WPS.
l Welded pipes:
Extra precautions must be taken to ensure that the longitudinal seams on the connecting pipe spool fabrication lines are not aligned in the butt weld. The spacing between the seams must be at least 100 mm apart, and branch connections should also be cleared. Take care to ensure that the longitudinal seams are not resting on the steel structure.
l Welded pipes and fittings:
The pipe spool fabrication line and fittings used for assembling are then placed on a temporary pipe bed and properly fixed and supported. Next, check the quality assembly of the device. After receiving the inspection gap, the joints will be welded by qualified welders.
l Detailed information marking:
Use metal paint marks to mark various detailed information near the joints: pipeline number, component heating number, joint number, assembly inspection signature, welder number, visual inspection signature and welding date. The spool number of the pipeline is marked with a paint mark, and an aluminum label is tied to the spool.
l Heat treatment:
According to the specific requirements of the project, preheating and PWHT will be carried out in the workshop or on-site.The pipe spool fabrication line is then transferred from the pipe workshop to the laying area.
Perform non-destructive inspection according to the requirements of project specifications or guidelines. After receiving the NDT permission, the spool will be released for installation/painting, with a release notice. Spools rejected in the NDT process are identified with yellow and black labels and sent for repair. NDT has tested the repaired welding area again as needed.
After painting, the quality control will be inspected on site and recorded in the prescribed format. After the paint inspection, loosen the spool for installation.
l Manufacture of stainless steel pipe:
The manufacture of pipe spool fabrication line is usually carried out in the workshop, and the isolation area is carbon steel and alloy steel. Equipment and tools used for CS manufacturing shall not be used for SS. SS tools must be distinguished by marking only "For Stainless Steel". For stainless steel materials, stainless steel tools will be used for grinding, brushing and clamping.
For protection and temporary storage until installation, all flange convex surfaces of the completed pipe section are equipped with plywood shutters, and the end of the valve core should be equipped with an appropriate cover.If you want to know more about high-quality tank welding machine products, you can also contact us at any time.
The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment adopts the working principle of the straight top of the hydraulic oil cylinder, which can lift the lifting work table to a certain height and complete the transportation of the goods, which greatly saves manpower. The application range of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is very wide. Warehouse workshop, supermarket logistics station, and home can be installed and used, the safety factor of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is relatively high.
What should we pay attention to before using the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What should be paid attention to during the use of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What are the steps of using hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
1) Before use, it is necessary to check whether all parts of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment are normal, mainly check whether the piston, joints, high-pressure hoses, etc. leak oil.
2) The regulations in the main parameters should be strictly followed during use, and super high overload should be avoided, otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the regulations, serious oil leakage will occur at the top of the hydraulic cylinder.
3) If the oil in the manual hydraulic pump is insufficient, it is necessary to add fully filtered hydraulic oil to the pump before it can work.
1) The choice of the center of gravity of the heavy object should be moderate, the focus point of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment should be selected reasonably, and the bottom surface should be flat. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered, whether it should be lined with tough wood, and whether the placement should be stable, so as to prevent the load from sinking. or inclined.
2) After the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lifts the heavy object, the support should be used to support the heavy object in time.
3) If several hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment need to be lifted at the same time, in addition to the correct placement of the jacks, attention should be paid to the balanced load of each hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, and attention should be paid to keep the lifting speed synchronized to prevent the objects being lifted from tilting danger occurs.
1) When using the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, first place the hydraulic cylinder, and then tighten the oil drain screw on the hydraulic pump to work. To make the piston rod descend, loosen the handwheel of the manual hydraulic pump in a counterclockwise direction slightly, the hydraulic cylinder is unloaded, and the piston rod gradually descends. Otherwise, it will be dangerous to descend too fast.
2) The detached hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment adopts a spring reset structure. After lifting, it can be quickly taken out, but the connected hose cannot be used to pull the jack.
3) Due to the small lifting stroke of the jack, the rated stroke should not be exceeded during use to avoid damage to the jack.
4) The violent vibration of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment should be avoided during use (such as hitting the workpiece with a hammer when the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is loaded).
For many years, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTDhas been a trustworthy supplier in the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment area. If you choose this company, you will get the best quality products and the most intimate after-sales service.
Wincoo Engineering Co., Ltd (WINCOO) is committed to providing customers, manufacturers, EPC/C companies with the most suitable pipeline construction equipment solutions, involving pipeline manufacturing, storage tank construction, pipeline construction, industrial production lines, clean energy projects and Other industrial fields.
Here is the content list:
l What are the advantages of the working principle of pipeline construction equipment?
l What are the advantages of the basic structure of pipeline construction equipment?
l What are the advantages of pipeline construction equipment construction technology?
What are the advantages of the working principle of pipeline construction equipment?
Pipeline construction equipment adopts pipeline fixation, and the welding car travels to various positions to automatically perform pipeline welding. The welding process is efficient and low in cost.
The pipeline construction equipment includes the all-position automatic welding machine, which is composed of a welding control system, a welding trolley with a welding gun, a welding power source, a wire feeding device and accessories. The following specifically introduces the product parameters of pipeline construction equipment:
Applicable tube greater
Tube wall thickness
CS, SS, AS, low temperature steel (SS with special guide rail)
Suitable seam welded
pipe to pipe, pipe to elbow, pipe to flange
Stepper motor wheel and gear/worm drive
Buttons for increasing and decreasing speed
Our company's proprietary technology product,/rotary stepping motor
The company's proprietary technology product, digital tube
What are the advantages of the basic structure of pipeline construction equipment?
The pipeline construction equipment mainly consists of pipe fittings, valves, measuring instruments, supports and hangers, etc., which are connected with the gathering and transportation pipelines through production equipment to form the entire gathering and transportation system to complete the transportation of oilfield production media.
There are many types of pipe fittings used in pipeline construction equipment, mainly low-alloy steel, low-carbon steel, etc. According to the different pressures of gathering and transportation pipelines, they are divided into low-pressure, medium-pressure, and high-pressure pipelines. When selecting the material of the pipeline construction equipment, it must meet the design requirements, and no heavy skin shrinkage should occur. At the same time, the threads and grooves of the pipe fittings must meet the requirements of use during processing.
What are the advantages of pipeline construction equipment construction technology?
Under normal circumstances, groundwater or various sulfides will have a certain corrosive effect on pipeline construction equipment during operation. Therefore, to ensure the safety of pipeline construction equipment, it is necessary to strictly control the materials of gathering pipeline equipment. Corresponding anti-corrosion measures shall be taken in pipeline construction equipment according to the actual situation.
After our actual investigation of the ground and site soil conditions, we have correctly inferred the corrosivity, and formulated scientific and reasonable anti-corrosion measures based on the analysis results, and used the correct anti-corrosion technology. At present, the anti-corrosion material often used in pipeline construction equipment is asphalt. The application of asphalt in pipeline construction equipment anti-corrosion has the characteristics of low cost, good effect and large application area.
WINCOO has the ability to provide feasible pipeline construction equipment solutions to support customers in obtaining shorter project execution time, less man-hour costs, more efficient construction/manufacturing methods and higher quality in the project bidding phase.
According to the customer's facility/site space availability, we can research and provide matching configurations in terms of project schedule, quality, cost and productivity to ensure that the production schedule meets the project requirements. To support project execution, WINCOO is ready to work as a firefighter to quickly provide project materials from various consumables, tools, equipment/machines to special commodities. With flexibility, we are also very happy to act as a procurement agent for pipeline construction equipment in China to find the required supply resources.
Welding machines refer to electrical appliances that provide power with certain characteristics for welding. Tank welding machines are widely used in various industrial fields, such as aerospace, shipbuilding, and automobiles due to their flexibility, simplicity, convenience, firmness, reliability, and strength even after welding. So how do we use the tank welding machine?
Here is the content list:
l What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
l The main features of tank welding machine.
l How to use a tank welding machine?
What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
There is no authoritative classification method for the classification of tank welding machine. The following classification is mainly based on the simple classification of the industry use on the market:
1. The tank welding machines mainly used by industrial and mining enterprises are: AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide shielded welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine , Flash butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, butt welding machine, laser welding machine, AC welding machine and DC welding machine
2. There are two types of DC tank welding machine: one is to install rectifier components on the basis of AC motor, and the other is DC generator. DC welding machines mainly weld non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The AC welder mainly welds steel plates.
3. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine. The argon arc welding machine and carbon dioxide shielded welding machine can mainly weld thin plates and non-ferrous gold layers below 2mm. The flash butt welding machine mainly connects copper and aluminum joints and other objects, and the high-frequency welding machine mainly welds steel pipes in the pipe factory.
4. Submerged arc welding mainly welds thick steel structure materials such as steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and I-beam beams.
5. Gas shielded welding: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, will not be oxidized when welding under the protection of gas, melting welding is firm, non-ferrous metals, thin materials can be welded.
6. Laser welding machine: can weld the leads inside the transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: the iron ropes and other objects on the anchors of the cable chain factory are mainly welded. It can be docked with Yuangang etc.
8. Multifunctional tank welding machine.
9. Spot welding machine.
10. Butt welding machine.
11. Bolt welding machine.
12. Carbon dioxide and ammonia gas welding machine.
The main features of tank welding machine.
l Reasonable design and free adjustment. Tank welding machines with different discharge frequencies can be selected according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
l The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of cladding, so there is no deformation, undercut and residual stress. No partial annealing will occur, and no need to re-heat treatment after repair.
l The impact of tank welding machine is extremely small. The welding machine overcomes the impact of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the work piece in the welding repair process. It is also possible to repair the work surface with no allowance.
l High repair accuracy. The surfacing thickness ranges from a few microns to a few millimeters, and only needs to be polished and polished.
l High welding strength. Due to the full penetration of the material on the surface of the work piece, a strong bonding force is produced.
l Adopt ring precision control.
How to use a tank welding machine?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
1. The line connection is correct and reasonable, and the grounding must meet the specified requirements
2. The magnetic work piece gripper shall not have attached metal particles and splashes on its contact surface;
3. The coiled welding cable should be unrolled before use to avoid overheating and insulation damage;
4. When it is necessary to alternately use different lengths of cables, insulating joints should be provided to ensure that useless lengths can be disconnected when not needed.
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the semi-automatic welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki