Welding machines refer to electrical appliances that provide power with certain characteristics for welding. Tank welding machines are widely used in various industrial fields, such as aerospace, shipbuilding, and automobiles due to their flexibility, simplicity, convenience, firmness, reliability, and strength even after welding. So how do we use the tank welding machine?
Here is the content list:
l What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
l The main features of tank welding machine.
l How to use a tank welding machine?
What are the classifications of tank welding machine?
There is no authoritative classification method for the classification of tank welding machine. The following classification is mainly based on the simple classification of the industry use on the market:
1. The tank welding machines mainly used by industrial and mining enterprises are: AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide shielded welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine , Flash butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, butt welding machine, laser welding machine, AC welding machine and DC welding machine
2. There are two types of DC tank welding machine: one is to install rectifier components on the basis of AC motor, and the other is DC generator. DC welding machines mainly weld non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The AC welder mainly welds steel plates.
3. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine. The argon arc welding machine and carbon dioxide shielded welding machine can mainly weld thin plates and non-ferrous gold layers below 2mm. The flash butt welding machine mainly connects copper and aluminum joints and other objects, and the high-frequency welding machine mainly welds steel pipes in the pipe factory.
4. Submerged arc welding mainly welds thick steel structure materials such as steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and I-beam beams.
5. Gas shielded welding: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, will not be oxidized when welding under the protection of gas, melting welding is firm, non-ferrous metals, thin materials can be welded.
6. Laser welding machine: can weld the leads inside the transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: the iron ropes and other objects on the anchors of the cable chain factory are mainly welded. It can be docked with Yuangang etc.
8. Multifunctional tank welding machine.
9. Spot welding machine.
10. Butt welding machine.
11. Bolt welding machine.
12. Carbon dioxide and ammonia gas welding machine.
The main features of tank welding machine.
l Reasonable design and free adjustment. Tank welding machines with different discharge frequencies can be selected according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
l The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of cladding, so there is no deformation, undercut and residual stress. No partial annealing will occur, and no need to re-heat treatment after repair.
l The impact of tank welding machine is extremely small. The welding machine overcomes the impact of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the work piece in the welding repair process. It is also possible to repair the work surface with no allowance.
l High repair accuracy. The surfacing thickness ranges from a few microns to a few millimeters, and only needs to be polished and polished.
l High welding strength. Due to the full penetration of the material on the surface of the work piece, a strong bonding force is produced.
l Adopt ring precision control.
How to use a tank welding machine?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
1. The line connection is correct and reasonable, and the grounding must meet the specified requirements
2. The magnetic work piece gripper shall not have attached metal particles and splashes on its contact surface;
3. The coiled welding cable should be unrolled before use to avoid overheating and insulation damage;
4. When it is necessary to alternately use different lengths of cables, insulating joints should be provided to ensure that useless lengths can be disconnected when not needed.
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the semi-automatic welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki
Hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is a jack that uses a plunger or a hydraulic cylinder as a rigid jacking member. It has compact structure, stable operation and self-locking function.
How to properly maintain the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What reasons may cause the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift to fail?
How does hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment work?
1) The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment uses oil as the medium, so the maintenance of the oil and the equipment must be done well to avoid blockage or oil leakage, which will affect the use effect.
2) For a new or long-established hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, since there is a lot of air in the hydraulic cylinder, when it starts to use, the piston rod may have a small jump phenomenon, and the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment can be reciprocated with no load. 2 to 3 times to remove the air in the cavity. The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment that has been idle for a long time will harden due to the long-term non-working of the seal, which will affect the service life of the hydraulic jack. Therefore, when the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is not in use, it should be reciprocated 2 to 3 times a month with no load.
1. If the gear pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is damaged, and the pumped oil has no pressure, it cannot be lifted, and the lift gear pump should be replaced.
2. The support valve or electromagnetic reversing valve of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift fails to operate, and a new support valve or electromagnetic reversing valve needs to be replaced.
3. The manual pump and gear pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift leak oil. If the oil leak is serious, it will lead to insufficient power, and the sealing ring of the lifting oil pump needs to be replaced in time.
4. The circuit of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is open circuit. The hydraulic system is controlled by the circuit. If the circuit is short-circuited or open, it will also cause it to fail to lift. It is necessary to check the lift button contactor and fuse and other parts.
5. The check valve of the manual pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is stuck and the return position fails. This kind of failure is more troublesome. The solution is to unscrew the oil pump valve port bolt, repair, clean, and replace the clean hydraulic oil.
The principle of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is based on Pascal's principle, that is, the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere so that in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on the smaller piston is relatively small, and the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also relatively large to keep the liquid still.
Therefore, the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment can obtain different pressures on different ends through the transmission of the liquid, so that a transformation purpose can be achieved. The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment we see commonly uses this principle to achieve force transmission.
WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD has committed to providing the most suitable hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
In actual operation, in order to ensure that the installation quality of pipeline construction equipment meets the construction requirements, targeted solutions must be taken according to the problem and its cause. The following will explain the installation of pipeline construction equipment before, during and after installation.
Here is the content list:
l Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment before construction.
l Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment during construction.
l Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment after construction.
Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment before construction.
Before construction, in order to ensure that the material of the pipeline construction equipment used meets the industrial requirements, strict inspections need to be repeated, including repeated verification and review of the construction drawings, and careful inspection of the pipeline processing drawings to ensure that the pipelines in the drawings The processing regulations and calculated data meet actual requirements.
In addition, it is necessary to check whether the pipeline construction equipment required for installation has a quality certificate and whether the specifications and models of the pipeline correspond to the certificate, and whether it meets the corresponding installation requirements of the pipeline construction equipment.
Before construction, check the pipeline construction equipment for damage and other quality defects that affect the construction. In order to get a more accurate understanding of the pipe material, professional quality inspection instruments can be used. For example, high-pressure pipelines can be detected by the monitoring method of magnetic flaw detection. Ensure that the material of pipeline construction equipment meets industrial production requirements.
In terms of capital investment in the installation of pipeline construction equipment, manpower, materials, and instruments and tools used are the main capital consumption objects. Manufacturers need to have a detailed grasp of the use of funds to reduce costs as much as possible without affecting the quality of the project. When selecting manpower, low-skilled workers should be employed for jobs with low technical requirements. When selecting materials, pipeline construction equipment is often selected for comparison. Before construction, it is also necessary to conduct professional skills training for construction personnel to enhance their work skills.
Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment during construction.
During the installation process, when the pipe is cut according to the drawings, it is necessary to use the corresponding operating tools and methods to cut according to the construction requirements and the pipe material to avoid damage to the pipe. When connecting pipes, the main construction methods are hot bending and cold bending.
Hot bending is performed in the pipeline construction equipment installation process after heating treatment, specialized functional personnel make it deform according to the construction requirements; cold bending is carried out at room temperature, the pipeline construction equipment deforms according to the construction requirements. Since heating will cause mechanical deformation of the pipeline, cold bending processing methods are mostly used in the construction process. In hot bending, different heating fuels, heating pipeline construction equipment, and heating techniques must be used according to different pipeline materials and construction requirements, and the heating temperature must be strictly controlled.
The hot-bent pipes must be maintained after installation to ensure their quality and durability. When welding, due to the different materials of the pipeline and the different connection methods of the pipeline during the laying process, the welding tools and techniques selected will be different. The welding technology requires high requirements, and the construction personnel need to have good experience and technology to make the pipeline can be Therefore, experienced technicians should be selected for the welding process during the installation of pipeline construction equipment, and professional equipment should be used for testing after the welding is completed to see if seamless welding has been achieved to meet the engineering requirements.
Regarding the control of pipeline construction equipment after construction.
After the completion of the pipeline construction equipment, quality inspection and maintenance of the pipeline are required. When performing quality inspections, professional monitoring equipment is generally used, such as radiographic inspection, which can achieve non-destructive inspection. When the test is in progress, a unified test standard shall be adopted in compliance with the relevant technical standards, with special attention to whether the units used are unified.
After the pipeline construction equipment is installed, in order to better ensure the quality of the pipeline, it needs to be treated with anti-corrosion treatment. Generally, paint is applied to isolate the pipeline and the air in the water and oxygen from chemical reaction and rust. Extend the service life of the pipeline, and also improve the safety of operations for those who perform production operations.
Pipeline construction equipment is widely used in industrial production and has strict quality requirements. Due to the different pipeline construction equipment used in different industrial production environments, it is easy to have some problems during the installation process, which will affect the quality of the installation project. To ensure pipeline construction the installation quality of equipment meets the requirements of industrial production, and the installation process needs to be carried out in strict accordance with the construction requirements.
When using the tank welding machine, the operator puts the lamp tube into the fixture, presses the start button, the two pressing cylinders descend to position the workpiece in the ultrasonic mold cavity, and then the ultrasonic welding head acts to trigger the ultrasonic wave, and the welding head carries out the workpiece. After welding and welding, the cylinder drives the upper die to reset, the pressing cylinder rises, and the operator takes out the workpiece to complete one operation.
What are the characteristics of automatic vertical welder?
What is the working principle of tank welding machine?
What is the working effect of tank welding machine?
Automatic vertical welder is high-efficiency automatic welding equipment that uses current feedback closed-loop control of vehicle lift. The thickness of the welded joint can be up to 50mm at one time. Mainly used for thick plate welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace, shipbuilding and other industries. EGW vertical gas electric welding machine is a kind of high-efficiency automatic welding equipment improved according to the current feedback closed-loop control welding trolley. The main feature of automatic vertical welder is that the thickness is from 10mm to 50mm in one pass of forced water cooling. At the same time, the molten pool level is automatically controlled, and the wire extension length is automatically adjusted. Small size and light weight welding trolley, flexible and modular, easy to update and easy to use. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace thick plate welding and shipbuilding industries.
In most cases, the EGW used in the tank welding machine uses carbon dioxide gas as a protective gas, but sometimes pure argon, argon carbon dioxide mixed gas, argon oxygen mixed gas, and argon helium mixed gas are used. Welding wire is often made of flux wire that creates slag and provides an aesthetically pleasing weld, but sometimes solid wire is used.
Tank welding machine surrounds the molten pool with the base metal end and copper lining or refractory lining material, and can perform vertical upward welding while preventing dripping of molten metal, so it can be welded in a single pass (single operation) Welding of thick plates. Its applications include welding of vertical butt joints such as ship side outer panels, bridge construction, storage tanks, pressure vessels, etc.
Tank welding machine is usually used for welding thicker materials such as low carbon steel and medium carbon steel, and can also be used for welding austenitic stainless steel and other metal alloys. The thickness of the plate is 12~80mm the most suitable. If it is larger than 80mm, it is difficult to obtain a sufficient and good protective effect, resulting in pores in the weld, uneven penetration and incomplete penetration. The length of the welded joint is generally unlimited. Single-layer welding is the most commonly used welding method, but multi-layer welding can also be used.
Complete after-sales service, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD can provide online and offline technical support, not only video guidance, but also on-site guidance, want to know more about high efficiency pipeline construction equipment, horizontal pipeline construction equipment, stainless steel pressure vessel, etc.