The advantages of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment are the main ones. With the continuous improvement of design, manufacture and use level, some disadvantages are gradually being overcome. hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment has broad prospects for development.
What are the structural advantages of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What are the advantages of using hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What are the precautions for installation of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
Since the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is connected by oil pipes, the transmission mechanism can be conveniently and flexibly arranged by the connection of oil pipes, which is superior to mechanical transmission. For example, a pump that extracts oil downhole can be driven by a hydraulic drive to overcome the inefficiency of long drive shafts. Due to the large thrust of the hydraulic cylinder and its easy arrangement, it has basically replaced the old-fashioned mechanical transmission in heavy construction machinery such as excavators, which is not only easy to operate, but also beautiful in appearance.
1. The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment can realize stepless speed regulation in a wide range. With the help of valve or variable pump and variable motor, stepless speed regulation can be achieved, the speed regulation range can reach 1:2000, and the speed can be adjusted during the operation of the hydraulic device.
2. hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, the thought transmission movement is uniform and stable, and the speed is relatively stable when the load changes. Because of this feature, almost all of the grinder drives in metal cutting machine tools now use hydraulic drives.
3. hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is easy to achieve overload protection - by means of setting overflow valves, etc., and the hydraulic parts can be self-lubricated, so the service life is long.
4. hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is easy to realize automation - with the help of various control valves, especially when hydraulic control and electrical control are used in combination, complex automatic work cycles can be easily realized, and remote control can be realized.
The central axis of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment should be concentric with the central line of the load force to avoid side force caused by the jacking operation, which may easily cause the seals to wear and the piston to be damaged. For hydraulic jacks for moving objects, keep the oil cylinder parallel to the moving object in the direction of movement during installation, otherwise the cooperation between the hydraulic jack and the moving object will be unreliable.
WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD has ability of providing workable solutions to support clients to be awarded with shorter project execution time, fewer man-hour costs and higher efficiency construction/fabrication method and better quality during phase of project bidding.
Gantry welding machine is mainly used for submerged arc welding of H-beam, with high degree of welding automation, simple and convenient operation; the welding head has functions such as vertical lift and angle adjustment. In order to meet the needs of different welding workpieces, the flux is fed by gravity and recovered by a negative pressure vacuum machine; the two welding heads can be welded simultaneously or individually.
What are the structural characteristics of gantry welding machine?
What are the product feathers of gantry welding machine?
What are the advantages of gantry welding machine?
Gantry welding machines are used for assembly, welding and straightening of H-beams or T-beams. Concentrate assembly, welding, straightening functions on one machine, saving space and saving workshop. Reduced Workflow: Reduce production time and increase efficiency. Save investment in crane equipment and operators.
These gantry welding machines are specially designed for the manufacture of welded "T" and double "T" beams, therefore with parallel or converging flanges. They can be welded on items whose webs are placed vertically without any positioning. Positioning only needs to be at the top to get the proper angle between the web and flange. When making a double "T" beam, once the first flange is welded, the beam flips and feeds back into the element again. Effectively save working time
In addition, the gantry welding machine is capable of welding both symmetrical and asymmetrical beams without the need for positioning; a post-flange deformation device installed at the exit of the machine enables the machine to compensate for any flange deformation that occurs during welding. The unit is easily adjustable to handle a wide range of flange sizes and various deformable thicknesses up to a width of 40mm. The welding line can be equipped with Mitsubishi control PLC.
1. Beam Welding Line" automatic, two heads submerged arc-welding lines for T / I girder beam;
2. Two sets of American Lincon DC-1000, NA-3S SAW welding system to ensure good welding quality;
3. Japan Mitsubishi PLC controller;
4. Hydraulic type post deformation device to straighten the beam;
5. The beam is fed into the machine and both sides of the beam are welded simultaneously;
6. Save space and economize workshop; shorten the production time and improve the efficiency;
7. Economize the investment of crane equipment and operator.
Gantry welding machine can dynamically track the welding seam, realize bidirectional reciprocating welding, ensure the welding seam quality and improve production efficiency.
The automatic flux feeding and recycling device of gantry welding machine can reduce flux loss, reduce labor intensity of workers and improve production efficiency.
The welding power source and the main engine of gantry welding machine are controlled centrally, and the linkage operation is simple and convenient.
The welding travel motor of gantry welding machine adopts AC frequency conversion speed regulation, which can realize stepless adjustment.
The welding process of gantry welding machine can be single wire single arc, double wire single arc or double wire double arc according to the requirements.
To support project execution, we are always ready to work as firemen to give prompt supply on project materials from different consumables, tools, equipment/machines to special merchandise. With flexibility, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD is also glad to perform as procurement agent in China to seek required supply resources.
Do you know the tank hydraulic jacking system?Understand it?Do you know how it jacked up the tank?And do you know how much weight it can lift? Although hydraulic jacking system have been widely used in the construction of large tanks, many people still know little about them. Today I will give you a good introduction to the hydraulic jacking system from the following aspects.
●What is the hydraulic jacking system?
●How does the hydraulic jacking system lift the tank?
●How much weight can the hydraulic jacking system lift?
Hydraulic jacking system is an important machine for tank construction. The equipment is mainly used for inverted construction of vertical cylindrical steel tank (hydraulic lifting method) in petrochemical industry, inverted construction of steel liner in power plant chimney and inverted construction of vertical cylindrical low temperature tank.
At present, we have three types of hydraulic jacking system in WINCOO Engineering Co., LTD. They are the following three: Advanced hydraulic jacking system, Simple unfixing Holding -latch hydraulic Jacking system and Simple chain type hydraulic jacking system.
Hydraulic jacking system (package unit) is evenly distributed around tank inner wall. Tank top and upper (the first layer) wall plates are lifted first and then install and weld wall plates of tank body. Self locking hydraulic jacking system and hydraulic hoist composing of lifting frame and lifting rod are adopted. When oil enters hydraulic jacking system, upper clamp fastens and lifts lifting rod and expansion ring and mobilize tank (including tank top) to ascend upward. When oil returns to jack, upper clamp returns with piston and lower clamp automatically fastens lifting rod without gliding. The jack repeats the movement and make lifting rod ascend with tank to designated height (spare height for next layer of plate). After butt weld of next layer of wall plates, open upper and lower loosening device and loosen upper and lower clamp to make lifting rod and expansion ring descend to lower expanded and welded rib plate of the next layer of wall plates and then lift. Repeat the process and ascend welded tan till the last layer of wall plates are installed and welded. The installation of the whole storage tank is completed.
1.The number of hydraulic cylinders used for the same size tank is different according to the actual use and weight of the tank.
2.Regardless of tank size, hydraulic cylinder installation must be evenly distributed.
3.Construction of different tanks and selection of YT series hydraulic lifting equipment number and calculation of lifting equipment load rate specification: lifting equipment load rate must be less than 80%.
For example, for a storage tank with a volume of 50,00m3 and a diameter of 60m, the maximum weight of the lifting body of the tank is 536T (excluding the weight of the bottom plate of the tank), 40 hydraulic cylinders of YT25-2700 are selected, and the output force of each hydraulic cylinder is 250KN, so the total output force of the lifting device is 25O×40=10000KN.The load rate of the lifting equipment is 536x9.8÷10000×100%≈52.53%, which meets the requirement of less than 70%.
The above is our brief introduction to the hydraulic jacking system. If you have any questions, you are welcome to browse other relevant articles and products on our website. I hope the above content will be helpful to you.
Since entering Chinese market for more than 10 years, products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd has been sold in nearly thirty provinces, cities and autonomous regions in China, and some overseas markets. The company has production line of advanced technology; meanwhile, Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd designs, develops and processes products for famous domestic installation companies. With professional team, strict management and excellent equipment, the company strives to create the brand of "WINCOO", hydraulic hoist and series supporting products. As an expert of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO with charm of high technology is keen, innovative and forging ahead to establish design language of the company. In an all-inclusive and absorbing and open-minded manner, the hydraulic hoist and hydraulic pump station are perfectly combined to form hydraulic lifting equipment (hydraulic jack). As the founder and disseminator of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO has been building the inverted hydraulic jack and production technology of installation engineering for a long time.We are going to explain how to use the hydraulic jack safely.
●Safe operation code of hydraulic jack
●Precautions for the use of hydraulic jack
●How to repair and maintain hydraulic roof in daily use
1. Hydraulic lifting equipment must be operated by specialized operators;
2. Ground wire must be installed for hydraulic pump station;
3. Check whether motor is rotating in pump indicated direction after startup; motor for this equipment is step-down startup with six second interval. Supply oil for jack after full start of the motor; exhaust air in system via exhaust valve before lifting;
4. Rated pressure for hydraulic system is 25Mpa and pressure indication of pump station pressure gauge cannot exceed 26Mpa;
5. Check clamp block of upper and lower clamps for slip during jack lifting. If block teeth are filled with foreign matters, clean on time and clean the taper sleeve outside block. Grease the taper surface to reduce sliding friction between taper surface and block arc; if teeth shaped surface is severely worn more than 0.4mm, replace block on time. Remove upper and lower clamps and clean after each project. Check wear condition and replace when necessary;
6. Check whether exhaust valve is closed before lifting;
7. Increase pressure slowly during adjustment;
8. System pressure can be at 28Mpa for a short time. Avoid long-term operation for damaging the system;
9. Do not crash high pressure oil pipe with hard objects. Avoid welding slag scorching. Replace high pressure rubber pipe for loss on time;
10. Release the pressure in system via exhaust valve when replacing hydraulic components;
11. Lift jack for a few millimeters when loosening clamp. Unload lower clamp and loosen it;
12. Loosen all lower clamps for butt joint and check; if looseness is inadequate, do not descend jack for opposite joint to avoid lower clamp damage;
13. Adjust pressure precisely when jack is ascending or descending in place. Do not put solenoid valve at neutral position to avoid instantaneous overvoltage;
14. Long-term overload operation is prohibited;
Hydraulic oil level in oil tank should be regularly maintained to normal level. Due to large capacity chamber of piping and hydraulic cylinder, it is mostly required to fill adequate hydraulic oil. After startup, hydraulic oil enters pipeline and cylinder, oil level decreases and filter even shows above oil level. Replenish hydraulic oil once again. It’s inevitable that hydraulic oil has loss during use, therefore, observe oil level regularly and replenish on time to maintain it at the middle position of level meter;
Hydraulic oil shall be kept clean always. Use oil filter vehicle when filling hydraulic oil with filtration precision below 30υm;
Replacing cycle for hydraulic coil is one year for normal operation;
Discharge all residual oil in tank when replacing hydraulic oil and refill after cleaning the tank. Filtration precision of new oil shall not be lower than precision of the system. Oil amount in tank shall be maintained within fixed level range;
Oil temperature shall be appropriate, not more than 60℃. Check for abnormal oil temperature rise. Start hydraulic pump and operate as required after oil temperature reaches 15 ℃ during winter;
Pay attention to the following for initial startup of hydraulic pump:
1) Hydraulic oil level in the tank shall be at the full position of vernier;
2) Check rotation direction of motor and it shall be clockwise seen from motor tail (arrow direction). If the direction id reversed, stop immediately and regain operation after handling;
3) Step up after 10 minutes’ idle operation of pump station;
Pay attention to check return oil filter. Replace cartridge for damage on time;
Before starting and stopping hydraulic pump, unload the overflow valve;
Spares for wear parts (seal ring, clamp block, etc.) shall be available at all times for timely replacement;
Set pressure of overflow valve cannot exceed maximum pressure of hydraulic system;
Check and maintain the jack before operation to ensure there is no oil leakage, clamp and the whole machine is in good condition;
When inserting lifting rod, the jack shall be loosened (loosening nuts at upper and lower clamps are screwed upward in place). Note that lifting rod and jack shall be almost concentric. Reset upper and lower clamps for normal operation and make the jack in operating state;
Prevent mud and sand from entering hydraulic rubber pipes during connection to avoid damaging hydraulic system and the jack;
Overpressure (overload) is prohibited during operation;
Lifting height shall exceed 20-30mm of coaming height and make jack piston at middle position for butt weld;
Make the jack at lifting state when descending the rod and oil pressure cannot be higher than that during lifting, that is to adjust oil pressure below that during normal lifting and then loosen lower clamp. After the jack is back stroke and lifted steel plate falls on newly surrounded plates, the jack bears no load. Loosen upper clamp and lifting rod descends;
According to actual ambient temperature, it is decided to use N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil for the system and mix of other grades is prohibited;
Clean and maintain the jack on time after one project, especially attachment at clamp block teeth. Replace for severe teeth wear and repair the replaced jack.
Time for inspection
Monitor operating status during equipment operation
System pressure is stable and within specified scope.
Noise and vibration
Within 15-60℃, not more than 60℃
Within 105%-85% of rated voltage
For oil leakage of the system
Inspect before startup
Whether at red scale of level meter
Whether overflow valve is loosened
Whether ground wire is installed for pump station
Screw and pipe joints
Regular fastening: once a month
Oil filter and air filter
Regular inspection: once a month
Valve plate of oil tank pipeline
Regular inspection: dismantle, clean and replace sealing during overhaul
Specify as per working conditions and temperature, replace once every 3-4 years generally.
Specify as per working conditions and element quality. Replace for damage on time.
Hydraulic oil pollution test
Test after 1000 hours’ operation of the newly replaced hydraulic oil.
Sample with dedicated container to avoid pollution.
Sample the operating heated oil instead of static oil.
Sample 300-500ml each time.
Test oil plants test report and incorporate the result into equipment record.
Specify inspection cycle as per equipment usage.
High pressure rubber pipe
Specify replacement cycle as per working conditions.
Specify performance inspection of pump, valve, etc. as per working condition.
Hydraulic jacking system as a widely used tank lifting machine, its safety is widely supported and proven.What we said above is more to help you know how to use the hydraulic jack safely and correctly. I hope you found this helpful.