H-beam is a general term for the construction of beams or columns used in civil engineering. Since all parts of H-beam are arranged at right angles, H-beam has strong bending resistance in all directions, simple construction, cost saving and has the advantages of light structure and light weight, and has been widely used. H beam straightening and welding machine also plays an irreplaceable role in the production process of H-beam.
How to deal with the distortion of steel when H beam straightening and welding machine encounters it?
What is the function of H-beam straightening welding machine?
What is the product feather of H-beam straightening welding machine provided by WINCOO ENGINEERING?
Use H beam straightening and welding machine to weld H-beam distortion treatment method: If the H-beam flange has out-of-tolerance torsion, it means that the H-beam has distortion that needs to be corrected. The upper flange of the H-beam can be inspected with a level ruler. First, adjust and ensure that the level of most of the flanges of the H-beam body is within the deviation range, measure the excess part and correct it accordingly. Measurement method: The frame level is placed in the width direction of the detection flange, and the feeler gauge is used to pad the lower side to the level, and the reading of the feeler gauge can be used to know how much the twist is. Or use a spirit level to directly measure two points on the width edge of the flange with a ruler, and the difference between the readings is the torsion value.
H-beam straightening and welding machine is special equipment for H-beam assembling, welding and straightening. It completes the process on one piece of equipment through assembling machine, welding machine and straightening machine, which improves production efficiency, reduces equipment cost and saves money. cost. Space equipment installation is efficient production equipment for H-beam and T-beam. A variety of welding methods can be used for single arc single wire welding, single arc double wire welding, or submerged arc welding according to the actual needs of users. Lubricate in time, so as to achieve good lubrication, reduce wear and prolong the service life of equipment.
1. The PHJ type H-beam straightening welding machine is a new type of high-efficiency equipment in the H-beam production process.
2. It is mainly composed of main engine, input conveyor, output conveyor, tie rod centering system, welding power, hydraulic system, electric control system, etc.
3. The host is the core of the machine, which consists of the upper gantry and the lower base assembly. The upper gantry can press the support beam web; 4 sets of guide rail guide system, the guide is stable and reliable.
4. The positioning of web and flange adopts hydraulic transmission. Both sides are mechanical synchronous clamping and centering system to realize automatic positioning and centering. An eccentric wheel for fine adjustment is also designed.
5. During the assembly process of H-beam, the end is equipped with an automatic hydraulic lifting type stopper to ensure that the end of the web is aligned with the end of the flange.
6. The welding torch adjustment device adopts UP/DOWN, LEFT/RIGHT and angle adjustment to ensure that the welding seam is always aligned.
7. The straightening device adopts the downward pressure of the oil cylinder. Strong straightening ability and easy adjustment of straightening ability.
8. The input conveyor belt is 2.6m*3 sections, of which 1 section is electrified. The output conveyor is 11.5m, and two of them are lift type to support H-beam.
9. There is a tie rod system at the input end, a total of 3 tie rod boxes, which are used for one-time centering of the web and flange.
10. Equipped with 1 set of hydraulic system. Hydraulic pumps from professional manufacturers are easy to maintain and have a long service life.
11. The welding power source adopts China MZ1000 or American Lincoln DC-1000, NA-3 welding power source, single arc single wire welding head and control box.
12. Japan Mitsubishi PLC control.
After reading, do you have a deeper understanding of H-beam straightening welding machine? For further information, please contact WINCOO ENGINEERING. We will be very pleased to help you!
Simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is composed of one-stage double-acting hydraulic cylinder, pulley block, load-bearing chain and oil way etc. Moveable pulley is used to enlarge chain stroke, i.e. traveling distance of the cylinder is 1/2 of lifting distance of the chain. It applies to inverted installation and construction of various large storage tanks (steel) and various storage tanks.
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system includes the following models: LYT-120-2700, LYT-200-2700, and LYT-300-2700 etc. (those with special stroke need to be customized).
What is the operation process of the simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
What is the working principle of the simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
What are the advantages of simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is used to firstly lift the tank roof and the top (first layer) siding of the tank. It's required to group weld tank siding when the lifting height of siding exceeds the second siding (the second layer from the top) by 30-50mm, and group weld the third layer (the third layer from the top to the bottom) of the tank after lifting again, lift successively, group weld the siding of the tank layer by layer, until the last layer of siding.
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is used for lifting. When oil enters the hydraulic jack, the movable pulley is pushed upward by pressing the piston, thus driving the load-bearing chain to lift the expansion ring. In this way, the whole tank (including tank roof) is lifted up, until it reaches the pre-set height (there is a voidance of the next layer of plate). The siding in this layer is surrounded for butt welding. After the positioning block is welded, hydraulic hoist returns and the lift tank falls back to the newly-surrounded siding. After welding of circular seam and vertical seam, the door-type card for fixing expansion ring is cut off and the expansion ring is released. In this way, the hoist returns and expansion ring falls to the Model of hydraulic pump station Tank volume Rated pressure Rated flow Power Control voltage of solenoid valve Motor drive rate YB-7.2 220L (700*550*580) 25Mpa 7.2L/min Three-phase Four-wire (380V) 220V 5.5KW YB-14.5 340L (750*650*650) 25Mpa 14.5L/min 220V 7.5KW Mode of LYT-type hoist Rated lifting capacity (KN) Hydraulic area (mm) Rated oil pressure (MPa) Piston stroke (mm) Chain stroke (mm) Cylinder safety equipment Reinforcement measures LYT-120-2700 120 11304 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods LYT-200-2700 200 18859.6 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods LYT-300-2700 300 25434 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods bottom of tank siding. Then, the next circular plate is expanded and transfer rib plate, such as door-type card, is welded for lifting, and so forth. The group welded tank is lift, until group weld of the last layer of siding, so that the whole storage tank is installed with this inverted method.
1. Simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is stable, safe and reliable. Due to the adoption of unified hydraulic control and single or partial (several) adjustment, the whole lifting process is relatively stable. The hoist is provided with synchronizing valve and hydraulic lock to prevent sliding and falling of the tank or heavy loads, which are caused by power failure and fracture of oil tube. Hydraulic lifting is stable, safe and reliable.
2. Construction quality is ensured. As the hoist is provided with synchronizer and adjustable function, lifting height can be controlled accurately. Due to above reasons, quality of the tank is ensured.
3. The simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is easy to operate. Construction environment is good and work efficiency is high.
4. The simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is well-adapted. As long as the number of hydraulic hoists is increased or decreased, the whole set of equipment can be applied to the inverted hydraulic lifting construction of large storage tanks with different volumes ranging from several thousand cubic meters to tens of thousands cubic meters.
5. The hydraulic pump station and the hydraulic hoist are placed in the tank for easy operation. Finally, a door-closing plate is reserved to move the equipment out of the storage tank, and the door-closing plate is group welded well.
6. The hydraulic pump station can be controlled singly or jointly, and has strong construction adaptability and excellent technical performance price ratio.
7. Short construction period, low cost and good economic benefit. Due to the high degree of modernization and the fast lifting speed of the complete set of equipment, it has low construction cost and good economic benefit. This technology is truly characterized with convenient and centralized control, simple operation, safety and reliability (no falling), accurate control of weld clearance and lifting height of heavy objects, which can ensure the quality of the project, save labor and reduce costs, and achieve remarkable economic benefits.
Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd is a hydraulic machinery manufacturing company integrated with design, development, production and sales, which mainly manufactures LYT-type chain-type hydraulic hoist, SQD unfixing holding-latch hydraulic hoist and supporting products. Such products are mainly used for inverted lifting and installation of steel storage tanks. Founded in 2003, after years of concentrated scientific research and development, the company obtained the patent certificate of "Utility Model Hydraulic Hoist' issued by "China National Intellectual Property Administration", and the right to use the trademark of "WINCOO" in 2008, so as to enable products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd to quickly become Chinese brands.
Automatic welding machine refers to the machine equipment that welds the annular gap. For example, the welds between the upper and lower covers of a household air-conditioning compressor and the housing are welded by a ring welder. Automatic welding machines are divided into vertical girth welding machines and horizontal welding machines. Generally, the welding machine used for the ring welding machine is gas shielded welding with automatic wire feeding. Next, by introducing the automatic welding machine provided by WINCOO, the application environment of the tank welding machine will be described in detail.
Here is the content list:
l Research background of tank welding machine.
l The application prospect of tank welding machine in the future.
l What are the application environments of tank welding machine?
Research background of tank welding machine.
Metal pipe welding is an important part of aeroengine. Fuel, lubricating oil, air, oxygen and other working media in each system rely on metal pipes for transmission. Aviation engine pipeline parts have many types, large quantity, and high accuracy grade. Therefore, the requirements for manufacturing precision and quality are very high, and the requirements for manufacturing methods are getting higher and higher.
The main manufacturing method of metal conduit is tank welding machine welding. The welding of metal conduits of aero-engines mostly adopts manual argon arc welding, flame brazing, induction brazing, etc. The above-mentioned welding method is easy to operate, simple in equipment, low in cost, and low in requirement for a single welded pipe. Pipes, so it is widely used for pipe welding.
However, these welding methods are manual operations, which require very high skills for tank welders. Usually the weld formation is not ideal, and defects such as weld deviation, dents, weld leakage and incomplete welding will occur.
The application prospect of tank welding machine in the future.
In recent years, with the large-scale application of metal conduits, the welding quality requirements of metal conduits have become higher and higher, and the welding of automatic welding machines has become an ideal conduit welding method.
In the 1990s, there was an automatic girth welder for welding metal pipes. The diameter of the welded pipe could cover all the metal pipes on aero engines.Therefore, in recent years, automatic welding machines have been applied to the welding of metal conduits of aero-engines and have achieved success.
What are the application environments of tank welding machine?
In the operation of picking and exchanging electronic components, a tank welding machine welding process is required. Often in order to locate the problem of the circuit function, it is necessary to remove the components from the printed circuit board and perform the necessary measurements.
Generally, the reliable and successful operation of equipment related to space, defense, medical electronics, traffic control systems, communication systems, and supervision and control systems all rely on excellent tank welding machine welding.
1) Disassembly of extra components;
2) Inspection of components;
3) Exchange of defective components;
4) Check the circuit function.
The welding technology of the tank welding machine is an accompanying technology. With the development of the electronics industry, more useful packaging technologies and smaller components will certainly continue to appear, and tank welding machines will continue to be developed to meet the needs of the electronics industry and environmental issues. This is why for technology professors working in the electronics industry today, welding has become more and more professional!
The orbital welding machine uses the arc to burn between the electrode and the workpiece as a heat source to heat the electrode and the base metal. Under the action of the arc heat source, the molten electrode metal and the partially molten base metal form a molten pool, and the molten pool solidifies to form a weld.
How does an orbital welding machine work?
What is the Product parameter of orbital welding machine work?
What are the economic benefits of using an orbital welding machine?
The orbital welding machine uses the heat energy generated by the combustion of the oxygen-acetylene flame to heat the ends of the butt-welded rails to a molten state, and then applies a certain upsetting pressure to weld the rail ends. There are two existing methods: factory welding and mobile welding. Factory welding is the same as contact welding. The mobile welding method, also known as small air pressure welding, is mainly used to weld the joint joints of the long rails on the construction site. The quality of air pressure welding is also better. Aluminothermic welding. Put the prepared aluminothermic flux (made of metal aluminum, iron oxide, iron alloy and iron nail head, etc.) into a special crucible, ignite the flux with a high-temperature match, and produce a strong chemical reduction reaction to obtain high-temperature molten steel and molten steel. Slag, after the reaction is calm, inject it into the preheated sand mold tightly fastened to the ends of the two rails, melt both ends of the butt joints, remove the sand mold after cooling, and reshape the welded joint in time. Welded into one. The quality of aluminothermic welding is poor, and the fatigue strength is even worse, only reaching 45% to 70% of the base metal.
Suitable pipe: More than 130mm
Pipe wall thickness: 4-50mm
Suitable for C.S, S.S, A.S, low temperature steel (S.S is with special rail)
Suitable seam welding: Pipe to pipe, pipe to elbow, pipe to flange
Drive system: Stepping motor wheels and Gear/worm transferring
Drive system: Button to add and subtract speed
Adjustment manner: Electrical circuitry control
Oscillating system: The company's proprietary technology products, swing stepper motor
Control system: The company's proprietary technology products, the digital control.
(1) Orbital welding machine can run smoothly, safely and reliably.
(2) Orbital welding machine prolongs the service life of running vehicles and rails and reduces maintenance costs.
(3) Practice has proved that the running speed of vehicles running on seamless tracks can be increased by 20% to 40%, which can improve productivity for factories with busy vehicles and large distances, and its economic benefits are very obvious.
(4) The use of the orbital welding machine eliminates the vibration noise of the joint to a certain extent and improves the working environment. The drivers of the vehicles running on the seamless track generally report that the operation is smooth and comfortable. After testing, the driver's indoor noise has been reduced by more than 10dB, and the outdoor noise has been reduced by more than 35dB.
Orbital welding machines have been used in many fields.Wincoo Engineering Co., Ltd maintains close relationships with customers in orbital welding machine industry, and is committed to strengthening production and operation, improving quality and safety.