Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-02 Origin: Site
Hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment consists of oil chamber, oil pump, oil storage chamber, piston, crank handle, oil valve and other main parts. When working, as long as the crank handle is moved back and forth, the manual oil pump continuously presses oil into the oil cylinder. Due to the continuous increase of the oil pressure in the oil cylinder, the piston and the weight on the piston are forced to move upward together.
What are the precautions for the use of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What are the structural parts of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What should be paid attention to before using hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
1. Hydraulic jacks cannot be used as permanent support equipment. For long-term support, the support part should be added under the heavy object to ensure that the hydraulic jack is not damaged.
2. If only one hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is used to lift one end of the heavy object, the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment should be placed on the symmetrical axis of the heavy object, and the long direction of the hydraulic jack base and the easy toppling of the heavy object should be made. the same direction. If two hydraulic jacks are used at one end of the heavy object, the direction of the base should be slightly symmetrical and placed on both sides of the symmetrical axis of the heavy object.
3. When two or more hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment are used to lift at the same time, they must be commanded, coordinated, and lifted at the same time.
4. Hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment should be stored in a dry and dust-free place. It is not suitable for use in workplaces with acid, alkali and corrosive gases, and it should not be placed outdoors in the sun and rain!
The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is a piston type lifting equipment, consisting of a hydraulic control cabinet (pumping station), the main bearing of the high-pressure oil pipe, the accessories of the hydraulic pump system, the oil control valve, the piston jack, the ring wire rope hanger, and the pumping station by two independent Composed of a hydraulic lifting unit and a centralized electrical control cabinet, it can serve the lifting of two 10000m³ tanks at the same time. Each 10000m³ tank is equipped with 20 jacks. The total composition of the hydraulic oil pipe is distributed in two stages, and then the hydraulic oil is sent to the hydraulic jack. Short construction period, low cost and good economic benefits are its significant advantages.
1. Before lifting, put the slotted end of the handle into the oil return valve stem, and tighten the oil return valve stem clockwise.
2. The handle of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is inserted into the handle hole and pressed up and down, and the piston rod will rise steadily to lift the heavy object. Due to the limiting device in the jack, it will not rise when it reaches a certain height.
3. To lower the piston of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, just use the slotted end of the handle to slightly loosen the oil return valve rod counterclockwise (no more than 2 turns), and the piston rod will gradually descend. If there is a load, the oil return valve stem should not rotate too fast, otherwise it will be dangerous if the descending speed is too large.
WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD has committed to the research and product of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment for several years, it will provide the best quality products.