Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-10 Origin: Site
1. Close the flux valve and stop the flux transmission.
2, press the "stop" button of welding, and then press the "back wire" button, so that the welding wire back to draw a distance.
3, check whether the welding wire is stuck to the weld, in order to avoid driving damage to welding gun and other parts.
4. The running switch is placed in "no load", the operating car continues to move forward, and the flux is returned to the flux box
5. When all the flux is recovered, the flux recovery switch is placed in "Stop" and the collector is closed.
6. Press the "Stop" button to operate the car to stop moving forward and cut the welding wire.
7. Push the jacking wheel out, make the supporting belt leave the tank wall, and turn off the main power supply (including the 220V power supply of the welding machine).