The installation of pipeline construction equipment is one of the necessary steps in the industrial field, and the installation and construction of pipelines is a very important stage in project construction. Next, take an example to analyze the operating requirements of pipeline construction equipment.
Here is the content list:
l Introduction of welding engineering vehicles in pipeline construction equipment.
l Introduction of pipelayer in pipeline construction equipment.
l How to maintain pipeline construction equipment after construction?
Mainly introduce the operating requirements of pipe layers, welding engineering vehicles, counter pointers and directional drills that are frequently used and risky during the construction of pipeline construction equipment
Engine part, chassis running part, transfer case and universal joint shaft, generator, hydraulic boom crane, electrical control cabinet, lubrication system and cooling system.
Driving with a license, before entering the work of pipeline construction equipment, you should fully understand the special conditions of the work site, understand the various conditions that affect operation and sports, and adopt and formulate operation and protection measures that comply with safety regulations.
1. Keep a safe distance from hanging objects, walls, falling objects and unstable ground.
2. lt is necessary to understand the changes, visibility and weather conditions of the construction area of pipeline construction equipment. No smoking!
3. Contact relevant departments in time to learn more about the locations of public pipelines, underground cables, and water pipelines.
4. When the welder is working, put the throttle to the highest position and check that the various instrument indexes are normal before it can work.
5. Keep an adequate safety distance from wires and other pipeline construction equipment.
6. Avoid any work movement that can tilt or tip the welding truck; prevent the welding truck from working or moving on a slope that does not meet the requirements.
7. When pipeline construction equipment goes downhill, low speed must be used to prevent loss of control.
8. Electricity should follow the corresponding electrical regulations.
9. Welding vehicles are not allowed to work with faults. If there is no oil pressure, or the oil pressure is too low, the water temperature is too high, or there is abnormal noise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting
10. The lifting weight of the hydraulic crane must comply with the requirements specified in the chart of the rated lifting weight curve of the hydraulic crane
11. It is not allowed to adjust the opening pressure of the safety valve of the hydraulic system at will
12. Driving is not allowed for 2 consecutive hours
13. Before using power generation pipeline construction equipment, observe the hydraulic crane and the surrounding environment, whether there are debris and tools on the crawler
14. When leaving the machine, the operating lever should be locked first!
Engine, crawler walking part, hoisting system, cab, counterweight, etc.
1. Before the pipe layer runs, the passageway must be cleared to facilitate traffic.
2. When the pipe layer hoisting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden to pass above the equipment and personnel, and it is strictly prohibited to stand under the boom.
3. Stop immediately in case of emergency during work operation.
4. The command of the ground commander shall be serious and accurate, and shall not leave the work post without authorization.
5. When hoisting pipes while driving, pay attention to the side of the boom and the side of the counterweight to prevent the counterweight from reaching out and hitting obstacles.
6. When loading and unloading heavy objects, the speed should be even and stable, and should be handled gently when approaching the ground.
7. The center of the hook should be as close as possible to the center of the heavy object. The hoisting rope must be firm and reliable with sufficient bearing capacity, and the binding must be firm. Keep heavy objects as low as possible.
8. Heavy objects are not allowed to turn before leaving the ground. It is forbidden to pull heavy objects from the ground to pull up trees and lift objects buried in the ground (except when multiple pipe layers are laying pipes).
9. When walking with heavy objects hanging, the speed of forward and backward or turning should be stable.
The maintenance of pipeline construction equipment ensures that its technical parameters within the specified life cycle meet the original design requirements; ensure that its safety performance meets the requirements of regulations and standards.
Daily maintenance work such as cleaning, inspection, lubrication, tightening and adjustment to prevent deterioration of pipeline construction equipment and maintain equipment performance; necessary inspections to determine the degree of pipeline construction equipment deterioration or performance degradation; to repair deterioration and restore pipeline Repair activities based on the performance of pipeline construction equipment. Requirements for operators of professional pipeline construction equipment: “Three Goods” and “Four Meetings” should be achieved.
Good management, good use, good maintenance, can operate, maintain, inspect, and simply repair Equipment maintenance: cross operation method. Cleaning, lubrication, tightening, adjustment, and anti-corrosion pipeline construction equipment maintenance: general requirements for "five fixed" fixed-point, fixed-point, fixed-time, fixed-quality, and quantitative maintenance
① Strictly follow the procedures, cycles and methods specified in the pipeline construction equipment manual.
② Different functional blocks have different requirements: power system, transmission system, electrical system, hydraulic system, lubrication system, etc.
Manufacturing step:1.Laying-off；2.Fitting-up；3.Welding；4.Correcting；5.Paint spraying；6.Packing
Laying-off is the processing of steel plates or sections into the parts or components required by the drawings.
1. Steel plate laying-off: first is to find 90 degrees, and then draw the cutting range with a tape measure and powder line (according to the thickness of the plate plus cutting allowance), if you need to drill holes for drilling, if you need to open groove groove processing.
2. Section laying-off: first find 90 degrees with seat ruler or bend ruler, and then cut the line with seat ruler or bend ruler (also add cutting allowance),if you need to drill holes for drilling, if you need to open groove groove processing.
3. Splicing of remaining materials：Plate splicing and section splicing.
Laying-off equipment: CNC cutting machine, CNC drilling machine, plate shearing machine, edge milling machine, 5/2 axis CNC flame or plasma cutting and profile machine.
Fitting-up is a group of parts or components assembled into required components according to the requirements of the drawing.
1. Fitting up of parts：Group of H-bean、group of Steel bracket、group of foot stall and etc.
2. Group pairs of components：Pillar system(column to column support)、Crane beam system (crane beam brake plate auxiliary truss for horizontal bracing)、Roof system (joists, roof beams, supports, purlins, skylights, gutters)、Wall skin system (wall skin column, wind column, support, purlin, brace).
Fitting-up equipment：H-beam forming machine.
Welding is the fusion of parts or components by metal together to form a component or structure.
Welding method: submerged arc welding, gas shielded welding.
Welding equipment: H - beam welding machine, gantry welding machine.
Correction is to correct the deformation of parts to meet the requirements.
Calibration method: mechanical calibration;Hydraulic correction.
Calibration equipment: hydraulic calibration machine;Mechanical corrector.
V.The coating process
After component base is handled, coating is the step of spray paint and coating, it has protective effect to steel structure.
1. Temperature and humidity control of coating;
2. Film thickness control;
Coating equipment: high-pressure spraying machine, spraying room.
Simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is composed of one-stage double-acting hydraulic cylinder, pulley block, load-bearing chain and oil way etc. Moveable pulley is used to enlarge chain stroke, i.e. traveling distance of the cylinder is 1/2 of lifting distance of the chain. It applies to inverted installation and construction of various large storage tanks (steel) and various storage tanks.
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system includes the following models: LYT-120-2700, LYT-200-2700, and LYT-300-2700 etc. (those with special stroke need to be customized).
What is the operation process of the simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
What is the working principle of the simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
What are the advantages of simple chain type hydraulic jacking system?
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is used to firstly lift the tank roof and the top (first layer) siding of the tank. It's required to group weld tank siding when the lifting height of siding exceeds the second siding (the second layer from the top) by 30-50mm, and group weld the third layer (the third layer from the top to the bottom) of the tank after lifting again, lift successively, group weld the siding of the tank layer by layer, until the last layer of siding.
LYT-type simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is used for lifting. When oil enters the hydraulic jack, the movable pulley is pushed upward by pressing the piston, thus driving the load-bearing chain to lift the expansion ring. In this way, the whole tank (including tank roof) is lifted up, until it reaches the pre-set height (there is a voidance of the next layer of plate). The siding in this layer is surrounded for butt welding. After the positioning block is welded, hydraulic hoist returns and the lift tank falls back to the newly-surrounded siding. After welding of circular seam and vertical seam, the door-type card for fixing expansion ring is cut off and the expansion ring is released. In this way, the hoist returns and expansion ring falls to the Model of hydraulic pump station Tank volume Rated pressure Rated flow Power Control voltage of solenoid valve Motor drive rate YB-7.2 220L (700*550*580) 25Mpa 7.2L/min Three-phase Four-wire (380V) 220V 5.5KW YB-14.5 340L (750*650*650) 25Mpa 14.5L/min 220V 7.5KW Mode of LYT-type hoist Rated lifting capacity (KN) Hydraulic area (mm) Rated oil pressure (MPa) Piston stroke (mm) Chain stroke (mm) Cylinder safety equipment Reinforcement measures LYT-120-2700 120 11304 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods LYT-200-2700 200 18859.6 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods LYT-300-2700 300 25434 25 1500 2700 Double-direction oil-way hydraulic lock 2 adjustable pull rods bottom of tank siding. Then, the next circular plate is expanded and transfer rib plate, such as door-type card, is welded for lifting, and so forth. The group welded tank is lift, until group weld of the last layer of siding, so that the whole storage tank is installed with this inverted method.
1. Simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is stable, safe and reliable. Due to the adoption of unified hydraulic control and single or partial (several) adjustment, the whole lifting process is relatively stable. The hoist is provided with synchronizing valve and hydraulic lock to prevent sliding and falling of the tank or heavy loads, which are caused by power failure and fracture of oil tube. Hydraulic lifting is stable, safe and reliable.
2. Construction quality is ensured. As the hoist is provided with synchronizer and adjustable function, lifting height can be controlled accurately. Due to above reasons, quality of the tank is ensured.
3. The simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is easy to operate. Construction environment is good and work efficiency is high.
4. The simple chain type hydraulic jacking system is well-adapted. As long as the number of hydraulic hoists is increased or decreased, the whole set of equipment can be applied to the inverted hydraulic lifting construction of large storage tanks with different volumes ranging from several thousand cubic meters to tens of thousands cubic meters.
5. The hydraulic pump station and the hydraulic hoist are placed in the tank for easy operation. Finally, a door-closing plate is reserved to move the equipment out of the storage tank, and the door-closing plate is group welded well.
6. The hydraulic pump station can be controlled singly or jointly, and has strong construction adaptability and excellent technical performance price ratio.
7. Short construction period, low cost and good economic benefit. Due to the high degree of modernization and the fast lifting speed of the complete set of equipment, it has low construction cost and good economic benefit. This technology is truly characterized with convenient and centralized control, simple operation, safety and reliability (no falling), accurate control of weld clearance and lifting height of heavy objects, which can ensure the quality of the project, save labor and reduce costs, and achieve remarkable economic benefits.
Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd is a hydraulic machinery manufacturing company integrated with design, development, production and sales, which mainly manufactures LYT-type chain-type hydraulic hoist, SQD unfixing holding-latch hydraulic hoist and supporting products. Such products are mainly used for inverted lifting and installation of steel storage tanks. Founded in 2003, after years of concentrated scientific research and development, the company obtained the patent certificate of "Utility Model Hydraulic Hoist' issued by "China National Intellectual Property Administration", and the right to use the trademark of "WINCOO" in 2008, so as to enable products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd to quickly become Chinese brands.
When using the tank welding machine, the operator puts the lamp tube into the fixture, presses the start button, the two pressing cylinders descend to position the workpiece in the ultrasonic mold cavity, and then the ultrasonic welding head acts to trigger the ultrasonic wave, and the welding head carries out the workpiece. After welding and welding, the cylinder drives the upper die to reset, the pressing cylinder rises, and the operator takes out the workpiece to complete one operation.
What are the characteristics of automatic vertical welder?
What is the working principle of tank welding machine?
What is the working effect of tank welding machine?
Automatic vertical welder is high-efficiency automatic welding equipment that uses current feedback closed-loop control of vehicle lift. The thickness of the welded joint can be up to 50mm at one time. Mainly used for thick plate welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace, shipbuilding and other industries. EGW vertical gas electric welding machine is a kind of high-efficiency automatic welding equipment improved according to the current feedback closed-loop control welding trolley. The main feature of automatic vertical welder is that the thickness is from 10mm to 50mm in one pass of forced water cooling. At the same time, the molten pool level is automatically controlled, and the wire extension length is automatically adjusted. Small size and light weight welding trolley, flexible and modular, easy to update and easy to use. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace thick plate welding and shipbuilding industries.
In most cases, the EGW used in the tank welding machine uses carbon dioxide gas as a protective gas, but sometimes pure argon, argon carbon dioxide mixed gas, argon oxygen mixed gas, and argon helium mixed gas are used. Welding wire is often made of flux wire that creates slag and provides an aesthetically pleasing weld, but sometimes solid wire is used.
Tank welding machine surrounds the molten pool with the base metal end and copper lining or refractory lining material, and can perform vertical upward welding while preventing dripping of molten metal, so it can be welded in a single pass (single operation) Welding of thick plates. Its applications include welding of vertical butt joints such as ship side outer panels, bridge construction, storage tanks, pressure vessels, etc.
Tank welding machine is usually used for welding thicker materials such as low carbon steel and medium carbon steel, and can also be used for welding austenitic stainless steel and other metal alloys. The thickness of the plate is 12~80mm the most suitable. If it is larger than 80mm, it is difficult to obtain a sufficient and good protective effect, resulting in pores in the weld, uneven penetration and incomplete penetration. The length of the welded joint is generally unlimited. Single-layer welding is the most commonly used welding method, but multi-layer welding can also be used.
Complete after-sales service, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD can provide online and offline technical support, not only video guidance, but also on-site guidance, want to know more about high efficiency pipeline construction equipment, horizontal pipeline construction equipment, stainless steel pressure vessel, etc.
The tank welding machine uses electrical energy to instantly convert electrical energy into heat. The tank welding machine is suitable for working in a dry environment without too many requirements. Because of its compact size, simple operation, convenient use and fast speed. Next, we will introduce the precautions of tank welding machine.
Here is the content list:
Introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of tank welding machine.
Matters needing attention when cleaning tank welding machine.
How to use a tank welding machine?
Introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of tank welding machine.
The advantages of tank welding machine after welding are widely used in various fields, especially for parts that require high strength. It can instantly connect the same metal material (also can connect dissimilar metals, but the welding method is different) permanently. After heat treatment, the weld seam has the same strength as the base material and is well sealed, which solves the problems of sealing and strength for the manufacture of storage gas and liquid containers.
However, when the tank welding machine is in use, a certain magnetic field will be generated around the welding machine. When the arc burns, radiation will be generated to the surroundings. The arc light contains infrared rays, ultraviolet rays and other light species, as well as metal vapor and smoke and other harmful substances. Adequate protective measures must be done at the time.
Welding is not suitable for high-carbon steel welding. Due to the process of crystallization, segregation and oxidation of weld metal, the welding performance of high-carbon steel is poor, and it is easy to crack after welding, resulting in hot and cold cracks. Low carbon steel has good welding performance, but the process must be handled properly. Derusting and cleaning are more cumbersome. Sometimes the weld will have defects such as slag inclusion, cracks, pores and undercuts, but proper operation will reduce the occurrence of defects.
Matters needing attention when cleaning tank welding machine.
When cleaning the tank welding machine, it is necessary to grind the inner and outer burrs of the tube end to make the tube end flush without burrs, and wipe it clean with alcohol. Manual tungsten argon arc welding is used for positioning, and the location of the positioning solder joints should not be too high, the current should not be too large, and the penetration is not allowed, the number of solder joints should not be less than 2, and the solder joint diameter should not be greater than 6mm.
If the position of the tank welding machine is not used properly, the position of the welding point will deviate from the neutral line of the welding butt surface. Due to the regular shape of the girth welding seam, the position welding point that deviates from the welding seam cannot be covered by the normal welding seam, resulting in The positioning welding spot is on the edge and outside of the welding seam, which makes the welding seam surface poorly formed.
How to use a tank welding machine?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
1. The line connection is correct and reasonable, and the grounding must meet the specified requirements
2. The magnetic work piece gripper shall not have attached metal particles and splashes on its contact surface;
3. The coiled welding cable should be unrolled before use to avoid overheating and insulation damage;
4. When it is necessary to alternately use different lengths of cables, insulating joints should be provided to ensure that useless lengths can be disconnected when not needed.
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or tank welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the semi-automatic welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki.