Hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is a jack that uses a plunger or a hydraulic cylinder as a rigid jacking member. It has compact structure, stable operation and self-locking function.
How to properly maintain the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment?
What reasons may cause the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift to fail?
How does hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment work?
1) The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment uses oil as the medium, so the maintenance of the oil and the equipment must be done well to avoid blockage or oil leakage, which will affect the use effect.
2) For a new or long-established hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment, since there is a lot of air in the hydraulic cylinder, when it starts to use, the piston rod may have a small jump phenomenon, and the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment can be reciprocated with no load. 2 to 3 times to remove the air in the cavity. The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment that has been idle for a long time will harden due to the long-term non-working of the seal, which will affect the service life of the hydraulic jack. Therefore, when the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is not in use, it should be reciprocated 2 to 3 times a month with no load.
1. If the gear pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is damaged, and the pumped oil has no pressure, it cannot be lifted, and the lift gear pump should be replaced.
2. The support valve or electromagnetic reversing valve of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift fails to operate, and a new support valve or electromagnetic reversing valve needs to be replaced.
3. The manual pump and gear pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift leak oil. If the oil leak is serious, it will lead to insufficient power, and the sealing ring of the lifting oil pump needs to be replaced in time.
4. The circuit of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is open circuit. The hydraulic system is controlled by the circuit. If the circuit is short-circuited or open, it will also cause it to fail to lift. It is necessary to check the lift button contactor and fuse and other parts.
5. The check valve of the manual pump of the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment lift is stuck and the return position fails. This kind of failure is more troublesome. The solution is to unscrew the oil pump valve port bolt, repair, clean, and replace the clean hydraulic oil.
The principle of hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment is based on Pascal's principle, that is, the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere so that in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on the smaller piston is relatively small, and the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also relatively large to keep the liquid still.
Therefore, the hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment can obtain different pressures on different ends through the transmission of the liquid, so that a transformation purpose can be achieved. The hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment we see commonly uses this principle to achieve force transmission.
WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD has committed to providing the most suitable hydraulic storage tank lifting equipment at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
During the use of tank welding machine, all arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe working condition. When the tank welding machine has defects or safety hazards, it must be discontinued until its safety is guaranteed. Repairs must be carried out by approved personnel.
Here is the content list:
l Common problems of tank welding machine.
l What are the correct operating specifications for tank welding machine work?
l Solutions for tank welding machine maintenance and maintenance.
Common problems of tank welding machine.
l Why is the tank welding machine suitable for welding thin plates and drawn arc welding for thick plates?
1. In most cases, tank welding machine is suitable for welding on thin plates, and drawn arc stud welding is suitable for welding on thick plates.
2. Tank welding machine is characterized by high current and short time, so the molten pool is shallow and welding deformation is small.
3. But at this time, the welding strength is still relatively large (welding strength> stud strength> sheet strength, or welding strength> sheet strength> stud strength). Therefore, it is the stud or the sheet that yields first.
4. If tank welding machine is used on a thick plate, the strength of the plate itself is the greatest, because it is almost impossible to be torn, so the stud or welded joint may yield first.
5. Another reason is that tank welding machine cannot be welded on hot-rolled plates, and thick plates are hot-rolled plates in most cases.
6. The drawn arc stud welding current is relatively small, but the welding time is longer, so the molten pool is deeper and the welding deformation is larger.
7. If the deeper molten pool is welded with thin plates, it is easy to cause penetration. Generally, the mminimu plate thickness is required to be 1/4 of the stud diameter.
8. The deeper molten pool makes the welding strength always greater than the strength of the stud itself, so the stud or plate is always the first to yield in the destructive experiment.
l In the stud welder test, how to understand "the welding strength is greater than the strength of the plate and the stud itself"?
1. This sentence is mainly aimed at tank welding machine welding strength test.
2. In the destructive experiment, if the plate is torn or pulled through, and the stud welding part is still not separated from the plate, it means that the stud welding strength is greater than the strength of the plate itself.
3. If the stud is broken or bent and the welded part of the stud is still not separated from the plate, it means that the strength of the stud welding is greater than the strength of the stud itself.
What are the correct operating specifications for tank welding machine work?
l Check the connection
After completing the wiring of the tank welding machine, you must check each installed connector to confirm that it is well connected before starting to operate the equipment. Its contents include:
There must not be any leakage of cooling water, shielding gas or engine oil that affects the safety of welders.
l Work suspension
When the welding work is suspended (for example, during breaks), the output terminal of the equipment or welding machine must be turned off or the power supply must be cut off.
l Mobile welding machine
When you need to move the tank welding machine, you must first cut off the power supply at its input end.
l Equipment not used
The metal electrode and carbon electrode must be removed from the welding tongs when not in use to eliminate the risk of electric shock to personnel or conductive objects. The welding tongs must be placed out of contact with persons, electrical conductors, flammable objects or compressed air bottles when not in use. The welding torch of the tank welding machine must be properly placed when not in use to avoid accidental activation of the gun body switch.
All arc welding equipment must be maintained at any time and kept in a safe worki
Solutions for tank welding machine maintenance and maintenance.
For the tank welding machine construction solution, the following brief description outlines the work process. If the tank welding machine needs repair and maintenance, it can be modified in some details as needed.
Step 1. Place the tank bottom-plate on the prepared foundation and weld it together.
Step 2. Assemble the beam or trellis of the roof, and finally connect it to it.
We have the ability to provide feasible solutions for tank welding machine construction solutions, electric vertical storage tank construction solutions, CNC vertical storage tank construction solutions, electrical vertical storage tank construction solutions, and horizontal vertical storage tank construction solutions. Solutions to support customers in shortening project execution time, reducing man-hour costs during the project bidding phase, improving construction efficiency, and improving quality!
The plasma and flame cutting machine is a portable multifunctional plasma welding, cutting, high energy flame heating equipment.
What are the precautions for the use of plasma and flame cutting machine?
Compared with similar products, what are the characteristics of plasma and flame cutting machine?
What are the advantages of plasma and flame cutting machine?
1. Points to be paid attention to in forging cutting
Due to the thicker oxide scale on the surface of the forging and the fact that the ignition point of the oxide scale is higher than the melting point, the plasma and flame cutting machine is prone to cutting interruption during cutting, resulting in reduced cutting quality and reduced work efficiency. For this reason, when the forging is cut, the oxide scale on the upper and lower surfaces of the cutting area should be removed before cutting to improve the cutting speed and cutting quality.
2. The main points of anti-deformation in rolling billet cooling bed tooth plate cutting
How to control the deformation of the workpiece during cutting is very important. For example, arranging the cutting route according to the routine will cause the workpiece to be deformed and out of tolerance. Even if it is reshaped, it is difficult to meet the size requirements, and the product will eventually be scrapped. Therefore, it is very important to arrange the gas cutting route of the plasma and flame cutting machine reasonably.
3. Points to be paid attention to in thick plate cutting
In thick steel plate cutting, the temperature decreases from the top surface down. At the beginning of cutting by plasma and flame cutting machine, the oxygen pressure is gradually increased, and finally reaches a uniformity in the thickness direction of the steel plate. This results in inconsistent combustion in the thickness direction of the steel plate at the starting position of cutting, and defects at the starting end of the workpiece cutting.
Compared with laser cutting: plasma and flame cutting machine is far less than laser cutting machine in terms of cutting speed accuracy and cutting material types, but it is better than laser cutting machine in cutting thickness and cutting cost.
Compared with high-pressure water jet cutting machine: the precision of high-pressure water jet cutting machine and the types of cutting materials are better than plasma and flame cutting machine, but plasma and flame cutting machine are larger than water jet cutting machine in cutting speed and cutting thickness, and the equipment The cost and cutting cost are relatively low.
The plasma and flame cutting machine can be used for drawing, programming, nesting, verification and CNC cutting of any shape parts. Improve the steel nesting rate, effectively save steel; improve the efficiency of programming, nesting and cutting, and effectively improve the cutting production efficiency.
Great products begin with the best engineering staff, and WINCOO ENGINEERING is ready to assist you with your technical requirements for plasma and flame cutting machine.
Since entering Chinese market for more than 10 years, products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd has been sold in nearly thirty provinces, cities and autonomous regions in China, and some overseas markets. The company has production line of advanced technology; meanwhile, Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd designs, develops and processes products for famous domestic installation companies. With professional team, strict management and excellent equipment, the company strives to create the brand of "WINCOO", hydraulic hoist and series supporting products. As an expert of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO with charm of high technology is keen, innovative and forging ahead to establish design language of the company. In an all-inclusive and absorbing and open-minded manner, the hydraulic hoist and hydraulic pump station are perfectly combined to form hydraulic lifting equipment (hydraulic jack). As the founder and disseminator of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO has been building the inverted hydraulic jack and production technology of installation engineering for a long time.We are going to explain how to use the hydraulic jack safely.
●Safe operation code of hydraulic jack
●Precautions for the use of hydraulic jack
●How to repair and maintain hydraulic roof in daily use
1. Hydraulic lifting equipment must be operated by specialized operators;
2. Ground wire must be installed for hydraulic pump station;
3. Check whether motor is rotating in pump indicated direction after startup; motor for this equipment is step-down startup with six second interval. Supply oil for jack after full start of the motor; exhaust air in system via exhaust valve before lifting;
4. Rated pressure for hydraulic system is 25Mpa and pressure indication of pump station pressure gauge cannot exceed 26Mpa;
5. Check clamp block of upper and lower clamps for slip during jack lifting. If block teeth are filled with foreign matters, clean on time and clean the taper sleeve outside block. Grease the taper surface to reduce sliding friction between taper surface and block arc; if teeth shaped surface is severely worn more than 0.4mm, replace block on time. Remove upper and lower clamps and clean after each project. Check wear condition and replace when necessary;
6. Check whether exhaust valve is closed before lifting;
7. Increase pressure slowly during adjustment;
8. System pressure can be at 28Mpa for a short time. Avoid long-term operation for damaging the system;
9. Do not crash high pressure oil pipe with hard objects. Avoid welding slag scorching. Replace high pressure rubber pipe for loss on time;
10. Release the pressure in system via exhaust valve when replacing hydraulic components;
11. Lift jack for a few millimeters when loosening clamp. Unload lower clamp and loosen it;
12. Loosen all lower clamps for butt joint and check; if looseness is inadequate, do not descend jack for opposite joint to avoid lower clamp damage;
13. Adjust pressure precisely when jack is ascending or descending in place. Do not put solenoid valve at neutral position to avoid instantaneous overvoltage;
14. Long-term overload operation is prohibited;
Hydraulic oil level in oil tank should be regularly maintained to normal level. Due to large capacity chamber of piping and hydraulic cylinder, it is mostly required to fill adequate hydraulic oil. After startup, hydraulic oil enters pipeline and cylinder, oil level decreases and filter even shows above oil level. Replenish hydraulic oil once again. It’s inevitable that hydraulic oil has loss during use, therefore, observe oil level regularly and replenish on time to maintain it at the middle position of level meter;
Hydraulic oil shall be kept clean always. Use oil filter vehicle when filling hydraulic oil with filtration precision below 30υm;
Replacing cycle for hydraulic coil is one year for normal operation;
Discharge all residual oil in tank when replacing hydraulic oil and refill after cleaning the tank. Filtration precision of new oil shall not be lower than precision of the system. Oil amount in tank shall be maintained within fixed level range;
Oil temperature shall be appropriate, not more than 60℃. Check for abnormal oil temperature rise. Start hydraulic pump and operate as required after oil temperature reaches 15 ℃ during winter;
Pay attention to the following for initial startup of hydraulic pump:
1) Hydraulic oil level in the tank shall be at the full position of vernier;
2) Check rotation direction of motor and it shall be clockwise seen from motor tail (arrow direction). If the direction id reversed, stop immediately and regain operation after handling;
3) Step up after 10 minutes’ idle operation of pump station;
Pay attention to check return oil filter. Replace cartridge for damage on time;
Before starting and stopping hydraulic pump, unload the overflow valve;
Spares for wear parts (seal ring, clamp block, etc.) shall be available at all times for timely replacement;
Set pressure of overflow valve cannot exceed maximum pressure of hydraulic system;
Check and maintain the jack before operation to ensure there is no oil leakage, clamp and the whole machine is in good condition;
When inserting lifting rod, the jack shall be loosened (loosening nuts at upper and lower clamps are screwed upward in place). Note that lifting rod and jack shall be almost concentric. Reset upper and lower clamps for normal operation and make the jack in operating state;
Prevent mud and sand from entering hydraulic rubber pipes during connection to avoid damaging hydraulic system and the jack;
Overpressure (overload) is prohibited during operation;
Lifting height shall exceed 20-30mm of coaming height and make jack piston at middle position for butt weld;
Make the jack at lifting state when descending the rod and oil pressure cannot be higher than that during lifting, that is to adjust oil pressure below that during normal lifting and then loosen lower clamp. After the jack is back stroke and lifted steel plate falls on newly surrounded plates, the jack bears no load. Loosen upper clamp and lifting rod descends;
According to actual ambient temperature, it is decided to use N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil for the system and mix of other grades is prohibited;
Clean and maintain the jack on time after one project, especially attachment at clamp block teeth. Replace for severe teeth wear and repair the replaced jack.
Time for inspection
Monitor operating status during equipment operation
System pressure is stable and within specified scope.
Noise and vibration
Within 15-60℃, not more than 60℃
Within 105%-85% of rated voltage
For oil leakage of the system
Inspect before startup
Whether at red scale of level meter
Whether overflow valve is loosened
Whether ground wire is installed for pump station
Screw and pipe joints
Regular fastening: once a month
Oil filter and air filter
Regular inspection: once a month
Valve plate of oil tank pipeline
Regular inspection: dismantle, clean and replace sealing during overhaul
Specify as per working conditions and temperature, replace once every 3-4 years generally.
Specify as per working conditions and element quality. Replace for damage on time.
Hydraulic oil pollution test
Test after 1000 hours’ operation of the newly replaced hydraulic oil.
Sample with dedicated container to avoid pollution.
Sample the operating heated oil instead of static oil.
Sample 300-500ml each time.
Test oil plants test report and incorporate the result into equipment record.
Specify inspection cycle as per equipment usage.
High pressure rubber pipe
Specify replacement cycle as per working conditions.
Specify performance inspection of pump, valve, etc. as per working condition.
Hydraulic jacking system as a widely used tank lifting machine, its safety is widely supported and proven.What we said above is more to help you know how to use the hydraulic jack safely and correctly. I hope you found this helpful.