When using the tank welding machine, the operator puts the lamp tube into the fixture, presses the start button, the two pressing cylinders descend to position the workpiece in the ultrasonic mold cavity, and then the ultrasonic welding head acts to trigger the ultrasonic wave, and the welding head carries out the workpiece. After welding and welding, the cylinder drives the upper die to reset, the pressing cylinder rises, and the operator takes out the workpiece to complete one operation.
What are the characteristics of automatic vertical welder?
What is the working principle of tank welding machine?
What is the working effect of tank welding machine?
Automatic vertical welder is high-efficiency automatic welding equipment that uses current feedback closed-loop control of vehicle lift. The thickness of the welded joint can be up to 50mm at one time. Mainly used for thick plate welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace, shipbuilding and other industries. EGW vertical gas electric welding machine is a kind of high-efficiency automatic welding equipment improved according to the current feedback closed-loop control welding trolley. The main feature of automatic vertical welder is that the thickness is from 10mm to 50mm in one pass of forced water cooling. At the same time, the molten pool level is automatically controlled, and the wire extension length is automatically adjusted. Small size and light weight welding trolley, flexible and modular, easy to update and easy to use. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace thick plate welding and shipbuilding industries.
In most cases, the EGW used in the tank welding machine uses carbon dioxide gas as a protective gas, but sometimes pure argon, argon carbon dioxide mixed gas, argon oxygen mixed gas, and argon helium mixed gas are used. Welding wire is often made of flux wire that creates slag and provides an aesthetically pleasing weld, but sometimes solid wire is used.
Tank welding machine surrounds the molten pool with the base metal end and copper lining or refractory lining material, and can perform vertical upward welding while preventing dripping of molten metal, so it can be welded in a single pass (single operation) Welding of thick plates. Its applications include welding of vertical butt joints such as ship side outer panels, bridge construction, storage tanks, pressure vessels, etc.
Tank welding machine is usually used for welding thicker materials such as low carbon steel and medium carbon steel, and can also be used for welding austenitic stainless steel and other metal alloys. The thickness of the plate is 12~80mm the most suitable. If it is larger than 80mm, it is difficult to obtain a sufficient and good protective effect, resulting in pores in the weld, uneven penetration and incomplete penetration. The length of the welded joint is generally unlimited. Single-layer welding is the most commonly used welding method, but multi-layer welding can also be used.
Complete after-sales service, WINCOO ENGINEERING CO., LTD can provide online and offline technical support, not only video guidance, but also on-site guidance, want to know more about high efficiency pipeline construction equipment, horizontal pipeline construction equipment, stainless steel pressure vessel, etc.
The installation of pipeline construction equipment is one of the necessary steps in the industrial field, and the installation and construction of pipelines is a very important stage in project construction. Next, take an example to analyze the operating requirements of pipeline construction equipment.
Here is the content list:
l Introduction of welding engineering vehicles in pipeline construction equipment.
l Introduction of pipelayer in pipeline construction equipment.
l How to maintain pipeline construction equipment after construction?
Mainly introduce the operating requirements of pipe layers, welding engineering vehicles, counter pointers and directional drills that are frequently used and risky during the construction of pipeline construction equipment
Engine part, chassis running part, transfer case and universal joint shaft, generator, hydraulic boom crane, electrical control cabinet, lubrication system and cooling system.
Driving with a license, before entering the work of pipeline construction equipment, you should fully understand the special conditions of the work site, understand the various conditions that affect operation and sports, and adopt and formulate operation and protection measures that comply with safety regulations.
1. Keep a safe distance from hanging objects, walls, falling objects and unstable ground.
2. lt is necessary to understand the changes, visibility and weather conditions of the construction area of pipeline construction equipment. No smoking!
3. Contact relevant departments in time to learn more about the locations of public pipelines, underground cables, and water pipelines.
4. When the welder is working, put the throttle to the highest position and check that the various instrument indexes are normal before it can work.
5. Keep an adequate safety distance from wires and other pipeline construction equipment.
6. Avoid any work movement that can tilt or tip the welding truck; prevent the welding truck from working or moving on a slope that does not meet the requirements.
7. When pipeline construction equipment goes downhill, low speed must be used to prevent loss of control.
8. Electricity should follow the corresponding electrical regulations.
9. Welding vehicles are not allowed to work with faults. If there is no oil pressure, or the oil pressure is too low, the water temperature is too high, or there is abnormal noise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting
10. The lifting weight of the hydraulic crane must comply with the requirements specified in the chart of the rated lifting weight curve of the hydraulic crane
11. It is not allowed to adjust the opening pressure of the safety valve of the hydraulic system at will
12. Driving is not allowed for 2 consecutive hours
13. Before using power generation pipeline construction equipment, observe the hydraulic crane and the surrounding environment, whether there are debris and tools on the crawler
14. When leaving the machine, the operating lever should be locked first!
Engine, crawler walking part, hoisting system, cab, counterweight, etc.
1. Before the pipe layer runs, the passageway must be cleared to facilitate traffic.
2. When the pipe layer hoisting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden to pass above the equipment and personnel, and it is strictly prohibited to stand under the boom.
3. Stop immediately in case of emergency during work operation.
4. The command of the ground commander shall be serious and accurate, and shall not leave the work post without authorization.
5. When hoisting pipes while driving, pay attention to the side of the boom and the side of the counterweight to prevent the counterweight from reaching out and hitting obstacles.
6. When loading and unloading heavy objects, the speed should be even and stable, and should be handled gently when approaching the ground.
7. The center of the hook should be as close as possible to the center of the heavy object. The hoisting rope must be firm and reliable with sufficient bearing capacity, and the binding must be firm. Keep heavy objects as low as possible.
8. Heavy objects are not allowed to turn before leaving the ground. It is forbidden to pull heavy objects from the ground to pull up trees and lift objects buried in the ground (except when multiple pipe layers are laying pipes).
9. When walking with heavy objects hanging, the speed of forward and backward or turning should be stable.
The maintenance of pipeline construction equipment ensures that its technical parameters within the specified life cycle meet the original design requirements; ensure that its safety performance meets the requirements of regulations and standards.
Daily maintenance work such as cleaning, inspection, lubrication, tightening and adjustment to prevent deterioration of pipeline construction equipment and maintain equipment performance; necessary inspections to determine the degree of pipeline construction equipment deterioration or performance degradation; to repair deterioration and restore pipeline Repair activities based on the performance of pipeline construction equipment. Requirements for operators of professional pipeline construction equipment: “Three Goods” and “Four Meetings” should be achieved.
Good management, good use, good maintenance, can operate, maintain, inspect, and simply repair Equipment maintenance: cross operation method. Cleaning, lubrication, tightening, adjustment, and anti-corrosion pipeline construction equipment maintenance: general requirements for "five fixed" fixed-point, fixed-point, fixed-time, fixed-quality, and quantitative maintenance
① Strictly follow the procedures, cycles and methods specified in the pipeline construction equipment manual.
② Different functional blocks have different requirements: power system, transmission system, electrical system, hydraulic system, lubrication system, etc.
Select the driving switch, set the "no load" direction, at this time, can operate the left and right control of the car, wire feed, wire back control.
Since entering Chinese market for more than 10 years, products of Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd has been sold in nearly thirty provinces, cities and autonomous regions in China, and some overseas markets. The company has production line of advanced technology; meanwhile, Wincoo Engineering Co.,ltd designs, develops and processes products for famous domestic installation companies. With professional team, strict management and excellent equipment, the company strives to create the brand of "WINCOO", hydraulic hoist and series supporting products. As an expert of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO with charm of high technology is keen, innovative and forging ahead to establish design language of the company. In an all-inclusive and absorbing and open-minded manner, the hydraulic hoist and hydraulic pump station are perfectly combined to form hydraulic lifting equipment (hydraulic jack). As the founder and disseminator of hydraulic hoist, WINCOO has been building the inverted hydraulic jack and production technology of installation engineering for a long time.We are going to explain how to use the hydraulic jack safely.
●Safe operation code of hydraulic jack
●Precautions for the use of hydraulic jack
●How to repair and maintain hydraulic roof in daily use
1. Hydraulic lifting equipment must be operated by specialized operators;
2. Ground wire must be installed for hydraulic pump station;
3. Check whether motor is rotating in pump indicated direction after startup; motor for this equipment is step-down startup with six second interval. Supply oil for jack after full start of the motor; exhaust air in system via exhaust valve before lifting;
4. Rated pressure for hydraulic system is 25Mpa and pressure indication of pump station pressure gauge cannot exceed 26Mpa;
5. Check clamp block of upper and lower clamps for slip during jack lifting. If block teeth are filled with foreign matters, clean on time and clean the taper sleeve outside block. Grease the taper surface to reduce sliding friction between taper surface and block arc; if teeth shaped surface is severely worn more than 0.4mm, replace block on time. Remove upper and lower clamps and clean after each project. Check wear condition and replace when necessary;
6. Check whether exhaust valve is closed before lifting;
7. Increase pressure slowly during adjustment;
8. System pressure can be at 28Mpa for a short time. Avoid long-term operation for damaging the system;
9. Do not crash high pressure oil pipe with hard objects. Avoid welding slag scorching. Replace high pressure rubber pipe for loss on time;
10. Release the pressure in system via exhaust valve when replacing hydraulic components;
11. Lift jack for a few millimeters when loosening clamp. Unload lower clamp and loosen it;
12. Loosen all lower clamps for butt joint and check; if looseness is inadequate, do not descend jack for opposite joint to avoid lower clamp damage;
13. Adjust pressure precisely when jack is ascending or descending in place. Do not put solenoid valve at neutral position to avoid instantaneous overvoltage;
14. Long-term overload operation is prohibited;
Hydraulic oil level in oil tank should be regularly maintained to normal level. Due to large capacity chamber of piping and hydraulic cylinder, it is mostly required to fill adequate hydraulic oil. After startup, hydraulic oil enters pipeline and cylinder, oil level decreases and filter even shows above oil level. Replenish hydraulic oil once again. It’s inevitable that hydraulic oil has loss during use, therefore, observe oil level regularly and replenish on time to maintain it at the middle position of level meter;
Hydraulic oil shall be kept clean always. Use oil filter vehicle when filling hydraulic oil with filtration precision below 30υm;
Replacing cycle for hydraulic coil is one year for normal operation;
Discharge all residual oil in tank when replacing hydraulic oil and refill after cleaning the tank. Filtration precision of new oil shall not be lower than precision of the system. Oil amount in tank shall be maintained within fixed level range;
Oil temperature shall be appropriate, not more than 60℃. Check for abnormal oil temperature rise. Start hydraulic pump and operate as required after oil temperature reaches 15 ℃ during winter;
Pay attention to the following for initial startup of hydraulic pump:
1) Hydraulic oil level in the tank shall be at the full position of vernier;
2) Check rotation direction of motor and it shall be clockwise seen from motor tail (arrow direction). If the direction id reversed, stop immediately and regain operation after handling;
3) Step up after 10 minutes’ idle operation of pump station;
Pay attention to check return oil filter. Replace cartridge for damage on time;
Before starting and stopping hydraulic pump, unload the overflow valve;
Spares for wear parts (seal ring, clamp block, etc.) shall be available at all times for timely replacement;
Set pressure of overflow valve cannot exceed maximum pressure of hydraulic system;
Check and maintain the jack before operation to ensure there is no oil leakage, clamp and the whole machine is in good condition;
When inserting lifting rod, the jack shall be loosened (loosening nuts at upper and lower clamps are screwed upward in place). Note that lifting rod and jack shall be almost concentric. Reset upper and lower clamps for normal operation and make the jack in operating state;
Prevent mud and sand from entering hydraulic rubber pipes during connection to avoid damaging hydraulic system and the jack;
Overpressure (overload) is prohibited during operation;
Lifting height shall exceed 20-30mm of coaming height and make jack piston at middle position for butt weld;
Make the jack at lifting state when descending the rod and oil pressure cannot be higher than that during lifting, that is to adjust oil pressure below that during normal lifting and then loosen lower clamp. After the jack is back stroke and lifted steel plate falls on newly surrounded plates, the jack bears no load. Loosen upper clamp and lifting rod descends;
According to actual ambient temperature, it is decided to use N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil for the system and mix of other grades is prohibited;
Clean and maintain the jack on time after one project, especially attachment at clamp block teeth. Replace for severe teeth wear and repair the replaced jack.
Time for inspection
Monitor operating status during equipment operation
System pressure is stable and within specified scope.
Noise and vibration
Within 15-60℃, not more than 60℃
Within 105%-85% of rated voltage
For oil leakage of the system
Inspect before startup
Whether at red scale of level meter
Whether overflow valve is loosened
Whether ground wire is installed for pump station
Screw and pipe joints
Regular fastening: once a month
Oil filter and air filter
Regular inspection: once a month
Valve plate of oil tank pipeline
Regular inspection: dismantle, clean and replace sealing during overhaul
Specify as per working conditions and temperature, replace once every 3-4 years generally.
Specify as per working conditions and element quality. Replace for damage on time.
Hydraulic oil pollution test
Test after 1000 hours’ operation of the newly replaced hydraulic oil.
Sample with dedicated container to avoid pollution.
Sample the operating heated oil instead of static oil.
Sample 300-500ml each time.
Test oil plants test report and incorporate the result into equipment record.
Specify inspection cycle as per equipment usage.
High pressure rubber pipe
Specify replacement cycle as per working conditions.
Specify performance inspection of pump, valve, etc. as per working condition.
Hydraulic jacking system as a widely used tank lifting machine, its safety is widely supported and proven.What we said above is more to help you know how to use the hydraulic jack safely and correctly. I hope you found this helpful.